Need a miracle

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Gary

Oct 23, 2011
Tonight I found out that a childhood friend of mine has been moved to Hospice. His liver has completely shut down and he's not expected to survive. Please pray for him and his family……..I pray that Mike receives a miracle from the Lord Almighty in Jesus' name. Amen.

G

GreenNnice

Dear Lord, you know our needs better than we know our needs. You made us. Lord, I pray that Gary's friend receives a miracle from you, however, you lead, remove the jaundice or whatever is in there, Lord, filter your power through Gary's friend so that He knows you are there with him through this time. Thy will be done, almighty Lord. Amen.

God bless, GAry, keep on praying. Praying to Him changes things :)

J

jb800m

praying for you and your friend that he will be fully healed!!!

J

Jullianna

Father, we bring Mike before you and ask that you would touch his body, encourage him, let him know You are with him, strengthen his family and bring about amazing things in their lives through this. Please do that "all things working together for good" thing that You do so very well. In Jesus' blessed Name we ask it.

Gary

Oct 23, 2011
Mike passed away early this morning. I saw him and his mom yesterday and prayed over him...I was really hoping for a miracle.