need a prayer

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

krs27

Lately I just been an emotional mess..I've been sad and somewhat depress and trying to forgive certain people that have hurt me...I just could really use a prayer!!

PopClick

Aug 12, 2011
Dear Lord, please make this young lady able to forgive others. It sounds like she's willing, so please help her heart to be totally right with You in this matter. Please comfort her in her distress, and draw her closer to You. In Jesus' name, amen.

K

krs27

Thank you!!!! That was really nice :)

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Huge hugs, I will be praying for you in Jesus.
I have found that psalms are trully good comfort , psalm 23 is my fave.

Hugs and God bless
pickles

O

OFM

praying dearest sister inChrist,read ps 62 and 121. and ps.27.amen.......

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
I will pray for you. God bless

P

psychomom

Sweetie, I'm sorry you're having a hard time. :(
There have been times in my life where I have said to God that I forgive, in faith, and trust Him to bring the forgiving feelings to my heart.
I think that first step of obedience is what God looks for, and I think you have taken that step! :)

He is such a good and faithful Father, and I believe He will take care of your beautiful heart. ♥
Meantime, I pray for your emotions, and thank you for your courage posting this.
What a lovely, humble young woman of God you are. :)
love in Jesus,
ellie

Sep 8, 2012
"Thank You Jesus that You love us past our circumstances!
And also You love us past our feelings! - (Aren't you great to do that!)
What a beautiful savior You are, to not need our continual blabbering, but You love us anyway....all the time.
What a significant Love You are Lord!!!
What a perfect savior!
How can we be but as humble toward You.........
seeing You do all these great things!.......for us and only for us.
How do You do it Lord?! What a perfect savior You are!
And what perfect accompaniment Your Spirit is!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Our soul brims with joy at the very thought of You!
Thank You So Much Jesus!!!"

S

simplyme_bekah

I lift you up in prayer to our Lord Krs27. You know whenever I feel that blanket of depression and sadness settle over my shoulders I shrug it off and reject it completely and then say "Lord I lay this depression and sadness at your feet" and then I believe with every fiber of my being that He just picked it up and took it completely away from me. Its all about that belief. I feel that when you have those feelings as a Daughter of God that you can reject all of them completely. yes life really sucks sometimes and so do the way some people treat us. Persecution is a part of a child of Gods walk in this life. Take heart in it when it happens to you because it is giving you the opportunity to turn to God and cry out for His Help.

S

shekaniah

I agree with my brother and sisters posts.
Lord bless her with your word and the peace and joy that comes from that.
In Jesus Loving Name, Amen

O

OFM

i is agree-ing with all these prayerfull prayers amen-eth....

K

krs27

Thanks everyone....I really appreciate your prayers, it gives me a sense of comfort :)