Need advice concerning a friend

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
F

flight316

PART 1 : Okay, now you guys have really got me thinking. We've got to fine tune this thing now. I reflected back ten years to what started my ministering to her. She has an older female cousin that got her into turning tricks ( sex for pay ) with some local celebraties, football players, basketball players, rappers, and even some drug dealers. She mentioned times where she and her cousin would sometimes do a guy at the same time . Now remember that she and I worked together at the time. Just to give you a visual, she was and still is a attractive young lady. She gets a lot of attention from men. We come from similiar backgrounds ( the "streets", aka the"hood") and I had previously been involved in similiar dealings before I surrendered to Christ for good. So I started ministering to her.

F

flight316

PART 2 : One day while at work I was watching my friend walk across the floor when the Spirit of the Lord communicated to me a very specicfic message to me. The message was that my friend would be killed within a week if she did not turn away from that lifestyle. So I began to pray for her intensely. Two or three days passed by. My friend called me and said that she and her cousin received a package in the mail from California she said that it was strange because they knew some guy from California but they were not expecting a package . My friend and her cousin both suspected that it might be drugs. She asked me what I thought she should do. I told her to leave the apartment and tell her cousin to send the package back.

F

flight316

PART 3 : My friends cousin sent the package back. I told my friend not return back to her cousins apartment. The next day a guy that they knew showed up at the apartment looking for the package. He got mad when he found out that they had sent the package back. It turned out that there was a half kilo of coicane in that package. After explaining all of this to me my friend said that, that was it, she was done with that lifestyl for good. That's when she turned her life. Over to the Lord.

F

flight316

So now my friends I must say that where I work its 90 percent women. I work with hundreds of women everyday, many that share the love of Christ that I have. I'm at work more than I am any where else. I share with both men and women as the Spirit leads me. So now friends, how do I fine tune my ministry?

K

keep_on_smiling

You continue to do things as the Lord leads. Continue to pray and listen to the Holy Spirit. You can still share with women, just do it appropriately.

If you are truly seeking God, HE will show you how to do things and when changes need to be made. Just trust Him :) Remember it's not your ministry really, it's the Lords. He is using you and will continue to do so, He will guide and direct you.

P

Powemm

Guard your gates / it takes one Unguarded moment as sin continually travels the hedgeline looking for an opening....