need advice

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

joanjoan

hi! guys, i need of some advice, its been a while i guess, i must have been forgot god
i do not understand why? i never realize that i will be at this point of my life, i am so
confused spritually and emotionally...

U

Ugly

I don't get why people post thing seeking help, but give so few details. How can we help if we don't know whats going on? Confused spiritually and emotionally? That's vague. Explains nothing. Why are you confused? Do you go to church? Were you just in a break up? Do you pray and read your bible daily? Did another Christian do something to injure your faith? Did something else happen in your life, a death? A sickness?
If you want help give us something to work with.

JimJimmers

Apr 26, 2012
JoanJoan, thanks for joining the site. To answer your question, one thing that really helped me is to just confess that you have been distant from God. Ask Jesus to fill you with The Holy Spirit, and to let Him give you a mind like His. In Christ, -JIM

J

joanjoan

sorry,

im so confused with my religion, i was born with a catholic belief. i guess i haven't been go to church since 2003, almost a decade now i think.
i don't know why. its just i lost my faith to my religion, but not to god. there were lots of religion that confusing me right now.
i don't know why i end up in disbelieving things about my religion. and im so confused with my sexual preference.