need answers

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Sep 2, 2019
hi I have been seeing repetitive numbers for 2 years and want to know what they mean

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
They're only numbers.. don't read too much into them. :)

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
hi I have been seeing repetitive numbers for 2 years and want to know what they mean
One never knows. Joseph saw numbers in his dreams and they meant something. Therefore it would depend on the context. If you are an accountant, you could be seeing repetitive numbers daily. :cool:

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
repetitive numbers...…..
repetitive numbers...….
repetitive numbers...….
repetitive numbers...….
repetitive numbers...….

Dec 9, 2011
I'm sure you have asked GOD to give you understanding of what It Is,pray In tongues In your alone time and pray that GOD gives you understanding.

7seasrekeyed

this wouldn't be the same person who has made 3 or 4 threads now where they ask about seeing a certain number over and over?

last number was 7...so I said I see that number often myself

I remember when I was 44..........:unsure:

Dec 12, 2013
this wouldn't be the same person who has made 3 or 4 threads now where they ask about seeing a certain number over and over?

last number was 7...so I said I see that number often myself

I remember when I was 44..........:unsure:
I would give my ---- ---- to be 44 again HAH.............getting old sucks.......I have a feeling I might just slap Adam and ask him what he was thinking........and then repent....!

7seasrekeyed

I would give my ---- ---- to be 44 again HAH.............getting old sucks.......I have a feeling I might just slap Adam and ask him what he was thinking........and then repent....!
yeah

44 and knew what I know now

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
Hello 44, :love:

So, is it the number “4” that keeps repeating......:unsure:

Lol! Just kidding!!!

Okay, on a serious note.... YES! Numbers are very important and have spiritual meaning. I absolutely believe this.

Please tell us the number(s) that continue to be repetitive 2 you.

Perhaps, the Lord will enlighten us...perhaps there is a message 4 us. :love:(y)

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
there are only ten digits. {0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9}
you see hundreds of numbers a day without even looking for them, and if you start counting things, or if you are actively looking for numbers in any other way, or just have numbers on your mind for any reason so that you take more notice of them, it's not unlikely to see thousands of numbers every day.

thousands of numbers. all made of arrangements of only ten digits. of course you see the same digits many times. that's not unusual.

what's unusual is being fixated by any particular one, and it's probably anxiety making you fixate even more, so that you eventually start actively looking for whatever particular number, subconsciously or consciously or both, and start ignoring all the other numbers, and now even tho there is nothing out of the ordinary about the numbers you encounter in everyday life, you freak out about it and think there's something cosmically significant going on because you see the number 4 in approximately 1/10 of all the numbers out there. and in your anxiety over it your brain feeds you all kinds of weird possible reasons trying to link every one of the 4's you count or infer or see.

also the universe is made of patterns. patterns are what you should expect - it's not unusual, and our brains are geared to recognize patterns and to recognize breaks in patterns. it's how we think, how we organize, how we do all kinds of things.

you could fixate on anything. try looking for the color brown today; i bet you start seeing it everywhere. but nothing has changed; it's always been there.

T

tasha66

Do you mean you see numbers from a spiritual viewpoint or literally? You haven't clarified your question.
Seeing anything repetitively from a psychiatric point of view usually means your mind is either hallucinating, or that you are very distressed / upset /worrying about something. Usually stressors such as a relationship break up, money problems, work, insomnia etc can cause hallucinations. They are also caused by things such as alcohol, drugs, new medication/s, polypharmacy (too many medicines taken together that counteract one another), medical conditions and many other things.
I'd suggest strongly seeing your general doctor first for a complete check up, then get a referral to an ophthalmologist.

Jul 23, 2018
Do you mean you see numbers from a spiritual viewpoint or literally? You haven't clarified your question.
Seeing anything repetitively from a psychiatric point of view usually means your mind is either hallucinating, or that you are very distressed / upset /worrying about something. Usually stressors such as a relationship break up, money problems, work, insomnia etc can cause hallucinations. They are also caused by things such as alcohol, drugs, new medication/s, polypharmacy (too many medicines taken together that counteract one another), medical conditions and many other things.
I'd suggest strongly seeing your general doctor first for a complete check up, then get a referral to an ophthalmologist.
I would lean towards the spirit dynamic.

It is consistent with God to repetitivly speak.
Could be dreams or pictures.
I never get (or rarely get) numbers.
Does not mean it ain't God