Need Divine Encouragement

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Oct 30, 2023
Hello brothers and sisters in Christ--

I really need God to encourage me right now as I endure the most challenging season of my life. I know the Lord spoke a couple of promises into my life over the past few years that have helped to keep me hopeful about my future. but i am so very very far removed from those promises right now. life is very bleak. very desolate.
im in an online program to earn certificate in Biblical studies as I pursue the Lord's calling on my life. right now im having a really hard time writing a paper for my first class.
im also looking for a new part time job after losing my last job over a month ago
struggling with lust, depression, anxiety-- suffering from severe loneliness.
I desperately need God's loving touch on my life. My whole life depends on God's faithfulness. Tell me how faithful He is. please keep me in prayer. thank you and God bless you

seekingthemindofChrist

Casting down imaginations
Jul 10, 2023
Moses entered into his true calling while tending sheep on the backside of a desert, and after having run for his life.

Joseph entered into his true calling after being sold into slavery, and after being falsely imprisoned.

David entered into his true calling after running for his life, and dwelling in places like caves for years.

The pathway to fulfilling God's calling is not necessarily smooth.

You feel lonely, but God knows exactly where you are at.

Just keep on crying out to him and trusting in him.

I am praying for you.

Oct 30, 2023
Moses entered into his true calling while tending sheep on the backside of a desert, and after having run for his life.

Joseph entered into his true calling after being sold into slavery, and after being falsely imprisoned.

David entered into his true calling after running for his life, and dwelling in places like caves for years.

The pathway to fulfilling God's calling is not necessarily smooth.

You feel lonely, but God knows exactly where you are at.

Just keep on crying out to him and trusting in him.

I am praying for you.
thank you for this. God bless you.
Yes-- it is certainly a challenge unlike anything else to endure the wilderness season and learn to completely depend on God and trust in His wisdom for leading me through this.
HEAVENLY FATHER I DESPERATELY NEED YOUR GRACE AND MERCY!!!! LORD HELP ME

seekingthemindofChrist

Casting down imaginations
Jul 10, 2023
HEAVENLY FATHER I DESPERATELY NEED YOUR GRACE AND MERCY!!!! LORD HELP ME
If it makes you feel any better, then I am definitely in the same boat.

The good news is that God gives grace to the humble/lowly.

In other words, by recognizing our own shortcomings, we position ourselves for God's Divine assistance.

Whether you presently realize it or not, you are in a good place. A very good place.

Oct 30, 2023
HEAVENLY FATHER I DESPERATELY NEED YOU TO COME THROUGH. THIS IS BY FAR THE BLEAKEST PERIOD IN MY ENTIRE LIFE. I AM SO LONELY. EVERYTHING IS SO DEPRESSING AND PREDICTABLE. PLEASE PRAY JESUS WILL HELP ME COMFORT ME ENCOURAGE ME. PLEASE PRAY THE LORD WILL REMIND ME OF HIS PRECIOUS PROMISE TO ME AND SHOW ME I HAVEN'T BEEN WAITING IN VAIN AND THAT INDEED HE HAS SOMETHING VERY GOOD IN STORE FOR ME. I NEED SOME LIGHT IN MY DARKNESS RIGHT NOW.

Mosie

May 30, 2022

I really need God to encourage me right now as I endure the most challenging season of my life. I know the Lord spoke a couple of promises into my life over the past few years that have helped to keep me hopeful about my future. but i am so very very far removed from those promises right now. life is very bleak. very desolate.
im in an online program to earn certificate in Biblical studies as I pursue the Lord's calling on my life. right now im having a really hard time writing a paper for my first class.
im also looking for a new part time job after losing my last job over a month ago
I desperately need God's loving touch on my life. My whole life depends on God's faithfulness. Tell me how faithful He is. please keep me in prayer. thank you and God bless you
Dear Daniel,
Please know you are greatly loved by God. To break this please read your Bible, even read it out loud. I would suggest Ephesians 1, John 14, Matthew 5.....
Here's your prescription...look up these verses one by one,,,do any many as you can or want to....I guarantee you will feel better....
Who I am in Christ declarations I am faithful (Ephesians 1:1). I am God’s child (John 1:12). I have been justified (Romans 5:1). I am Christ’s friend (John 15:15). I belong to God (1 Corinthians 6:20). I am a member of Christ’s Body (1 Corinthians 12:27). I am assured all things work together for good (Romans 8:28) . I have been established, anointed and sealed by God (2 Corinthians 1:21-22). I am confident that God will perfect the work He has begun in me (Philippians 1:6). I am a citizen of heaven (Philippians 3:20). I am hidden with Christ in God (Colossians 3:3). I have not been given a spirit of fear, but of power, love and self-discipline (2 Timothy 1:7). I am born of God and the evil one cannot touch me (1 John 5:18). I am blessed in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing (Ephesians 1:3). I am chosen before the creation of the world (Ephesians 1:4, 11). I am holy and blameless (Ephesians 1:4). I am adopted as his child (Ephesians 1:5). I am given God’s glorious grace lavishly and without restriction (Ephesians 1:5,8). I am in Him (Ephesians 1:7; 1 Corinthians 1:30). I have redemption (Ephesians 1:8). I am forgiven (Ephesians 1:8; Colossians 1:14). I have purpose (Ephesians 1:9 & 3:11). I have hope (Ephesians 1:12). I am included (Ephesians 1:13). I am sealed with the promised Holy Spirit (Ephesians 1:13). I am a saint (Ephesians 1:18). I am the salt and light of the earth (Matthew 5:13-14). I have been chosen and God desires me to bear fruit (John 15:1,5). I am a personal witness of Jesus Christ (Acts 1:8). I am God’s co-worker (2 Corinthians 6:1). I am a minister of reconciliation (2 Corinthians 5:17-20). I am alive with Christ (Ephesians 2:5). I am raised up with Christ (Ephesians 2:6; Colossians 2:12). I am seated with Christ in the heavenly realms (Ephesians 2:6). I have been shown the incomparable riches of God’s grace (Ephesians 2:7). God has expressed His kindness to me (Ephesians 2:7). I am God’s workmanship (Ephesians 2:10). I have been brought near to God through Christ’s blood (Ephesians 2:13). I have peace (Ephesians 2:14). I have access to the Father (Ephesians 2:18). I am a member of God’s household (Ephesians 2:19). I am secure (Ephesians 2:20). I am a holy temple (Ephesians 2:21; 1 Corinthians 6:19). I am a dwelling for the Holy Spirit (Ephesians 2:22). I share in the promise of Christ Jesus (Ephesians 3:6). God’s power works through me (Ephesians 3:7). I can approach God with freedom and confidence (Ephesians 3:12). I know there is a purpose for my sufferings (Ephesians 3:13). I can grasp how wide, long, high and deep Christ’s love is (Ephesians 3:18). I am completed by God (Ephesians 3:19). I can bring glory to God (Ephesians 3:21). I have been called (Ephesians 4:1; 2 Timothy 1:9). I can be humble, gentle, patient and lovingly tolerant of others (Ephesians 4:2). I can mature spiritually (Ephesians 4:15). I can be certain of God’s truths and the lifestyle that He has called me to (Ephesians 4:17). I can have a new attitude and a new lifestyle (Ephesians 4:21-32). I can be kind and compassionate to others (Ephesians 4:32). I can forgive others (Ephesians 4:32). I am a light to others and can exhibit goodness, righteousness and truth (Ephesians 5:8-9). I can understand what God’s will is (Ephesians 5:17). I can give thanks for everything (Ephesians 5:20). I don’t have to always have my own agenda (Ephesians 5:21). I can honour God through marriage (Ephesians 5:22-33). I can parent my children with composure (Ephesians 6:4). I can be strong (Ephesians 6:10). I have God’s power (Ephesians 6:10). I can stand firm in the day of evil (Ephesians 6:13). I am dead to sin (Romans 1:12). I am not alone (Hebrews 13:5). I am growing (Colossians 2:7). I am His disciple (John 13:15). I am prayed for by Jesus Christ (John 17:20-23). I am united with other believers (John 17:20-23). I am not in want (Philippians 4:19). I possess the mind of Christ (I Corinthians 2:16). I am promised eternal life (John 6:47). I am promised a full life (John 10:10). I am victorious (I John 5:4). My heart and mind is protected with God’s peace (Philippians 4:7). I am chosen and dearly loved (Colossians 3:12). I am blameless (I Corinthians 1:8). I am set free (Romans 8:2; John 8:32). I am crucified with Christ (Galatians 2:20). I am a light in the world (Matthew 5:14). I am more than a conqueror (Romans 8:37). I am the righteousness of God (2 Corinthians 5:21). I am safe (I John 5:18). I am part of God’s kingdom (Revelation 1:6). I am healed from sin (I Peter 2:24). I am no longer condemned (Romans 8:1, 2). I am not helpless (Philippians 4:13). I am overcoming (I John 4:4). I am persevering (Philippians 3:14). I am protected (John 10:28). I am born again (I Peter 1:23). I am a new creation (2 Corinthians 5:17). I am delivered (Colossians 1:13). I am redeemed from the curse of the law (Galatians 3:13). I am qualified to share in His inheritance (Colossians 1:12). I am victorious (1 Corinthians 15:57).

Oct 30, 2023
Dear Daniel,
Please know you are greatly loved by God. To break this please read your Bible, even read it out loud. I would suggest Ephesians 1, John 14, Matthew 5.....
Here's your prescription...look up these verses one by one,,,do any many as you can or want to....I guarantee you will feel better....
Who I am in Christ declarations I am faithful (Ephesians 1:1). I am God’s child (John 1:12). I have been justified (Romans 5:1). I am Christ’s friend (John 15:15). I belong to God (1 Corinthians 6:20). I am a member of Christ’s Body (1 Corinthians 12:27). I am assured all things work together for good (Romans 8:28) . I have been established, anointed and sealed by God (2 Corinthians 1:21-22). I am confident that God will perfect the work He has begun in me (Philippians 1:6). I am a citizen of heaven (Philippians 3:20). I am hidden with Christ in God (Colossians 3:3). I have not been given a spirit of fear, but of power, love and self-discipline (2 Timothy 1:7). I am born of God and the evil one cannot touch me (1 John 5:18). I am blessed in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing (Ephesians 1:3). I am chosen before the creation of the world (Ephesians 1:4, 11). I am holy and blameless (Ephesians 1:4). I am adopted as his child (Ephesians 1:5). I am given God’s glorious grace lavishly and without restriction (Ephesians 1:5,8). I am in Him (Ephesians 1:7; 1 Corinthians 1:30). I have redemption (Ephesians 1:8). I am forgiven (Ephesians 1:8; Colossians 1:14). I have purpose (Ephesians 1:9 & 3:11). I have hope (Ephesians 1:12). I am included (Ephesians 1:13). I am sealed with the promised Holy Spirit (Ephesians 1:13). I am a saint (Ephesians 1:18). I am the salt and light of the earth (Matthew 5:13-14). I have been chosen and God desires me to bear fruit (John 15:1,5). I am a personal witness of Jesus Christ (Acts 1:8). I am God’s co-worker (2 Corinthians 6:1). I am a minister of reconciliation (2 Corinthians 5:17-20). I am alive with Christ (Ephesians 2:5). I am raised up with Christ (Ephesians 2:6; Colossians 2:12). I am seated with Christ in the heavenly realms (Ephesians 2:6). I have been shown the incomparable riches of God’s grace (Ephesians 2:7). God has expressed His kindness to me (Ephesians 2:7). I am God’s workmanship (Ephesians 2:10). I have been brought near to God through Christ’s blood (Ephesians 2:13). I have peace (Ephesians 2:14). I have access to the Father (Ephesians 2:18). I am a member of God’s household (Ephesians 2:19). I am secure (Ephesians 2:20). I am a holy temple (Ephesians 2:21; 1 Corinthians 6:19). I am a dwelling for the Holy Spirit (Ephesians 2:22). I share in the promise of Christ Jesus (Ephesians 3:6). God’s power works through me (Ephesians 3:7). I can approach God with freedom and confidence (Ephesians 3:12). I know there is a purpose for my sufferings (Ephesians 3:13). I can grasp how wide, long, high and deep Christ’s love is (Ephesians 3:18). I am completed by God (Ephesians 3:19). I can bring glory to God (Ephesians 3:21). I have been called (Ephesians 4:1; 2 Timothy 1:9). I can be humble, gentle, patient and lovingly tolerant of others (Ephesians 4:2). I can mature spiritually (Ephesians 4:15). I can be certain of God’s truths and the lifestyle that He has called me to (Ephesians 4:17). I can have a new attitude and a new lifestyle (Ephesians 4:21-32). I can be kind and compassionate to others (Ephesians 4:32). I can forgive others (Ephesians 4:32). I am a light to others and can exhibit goodness, righteousness and truth (Ephesians 5:8-9). I can understand what God’s will is (Ephesians 5:17). I can give thanks for everything (Ephesians 5:20). I don’t have to always have my own agenda (Ephesians 5:21). I can honour God through marriage (Ephesians 5:22-33). I can parent my children with composure (Ephesians 6:4). I can be strong (Ephesians 6:10). I have God’s power (Ephesians 6:10). I can stand firm in the day of evil (Ephesians 6:13). I am dead to sin (Romans 1:12). I am not alone (Hebrews 13:5). I am growing (Colossians 2:7). I am His disciple (John 13:15). I am prayed for by Jesus Christ (John 17:20-23). I am united with other believers (John 17:20-23). I am not in want (Philippians 4:19). I possess the mind of Christ (I Corinthians 2:16). I am promised eternal life (John 6:47). I am promised a full life (John 10:10). I am victorious (I John 5:4). My heart and mind is protected with God’s peace (Philippians 4:7). I am chosen and dearly loved (Colossians 3:12). I am blameless (I Corinthians 1:8). I am set free (Romans 8:2; John 8:32). I am crucified with Christ (Galatians 2:20). I am a light in the world (Matthew 5:14). I am more than a conqueror (Romans 8:37). I am the righteousness of God (2 Corinthians 5:21). I am safe (I John 5:18). I am part of God’s kingdom (Revelation 1:6). I am healed from sin (I Peter 2:24). I am no longer condemned (Romans 8:1, 2). I am not helpless (Philippians 4:13). I am overcoming (I John 4:4). I am persevering (Philippians 3:14). I am protected (John 10:28). I am born again (I Peter 1:23). I am a new creation (2 Corinthians 5:17). I am delivered (Colossians 1:13). I am redeemed from the curse of the law (Galatians 3:13). I am qualified to share in His inheritance (Colossians 1:12). I am victorious (1 Corinthians 15:57).
thank you brother. God bless you.

Please tell me God is faithful. Tell me He would never mislead me. That He's in control and that He has a good plan and He's going to bring it to pass at the right time... that im not gonna be stuck in this condition forever.

Mosie

May 30, 2022
thank you brother. God bless you.

Please tell me God is faithful. Tell me He would never mislead me. That He's in control and that He has a good plan and He's going to bring it to pass at the right time... that im not gonna be stuck in this condition forever.
God IS Faithful my friend. You need to get into a good church, get some good Christian friends so you can get support.

Dec 24, 2022
UK
IMG_9718.png
Tell me how faithful He is. please keep me in prayer. thank you and God bless you
He didn't get rid of Pauls thorn, He just gave him enough grace to endure it.

Thats what He does to me. He is faithful to me that He supplies my every need according to His Riches in Glory. I wake up every day, stuck in a rut, suffering with all kinds of fleshy desires, depression anxiety, fears, and He reminds me it's normal in this world.

And, if you look at the verse image I posted, you will know they are not even yours to control....So we can chill out😊 Because everything in the world is His, including your feelings and states of mind, and your current situation.... you can relax and know Gods Got This!

He will take them away when He is good and ready, in the meantime know your ok, and just a part of His plan to get you to surrender to Him.

Praying for you Daniel.

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
#ICAMETOSHARE

"I can only hope and pray that whatever seems to be causing a great disturbance in your life
comes to pass. And I can only hope and pray you come to know with a sound spiritual awareness,

God's wisdom will be an influence upon your life with the needed encouragement of acquiring a
peace and wellbeing in all your coming and going."

"Amen"

man-praying - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg 312830101_2220757881418061_3721517152136640541_n - Copy - Copy - Copy (3) - Copy - Copy - Copy...jpg Friendly.png

notmyown

May 26, 2016

salut, daniel! est-ce que vous parlez français?

my whole life depends on God's faithfulness, too. it's true for all of us. and, oh, how faithful He is.

God is with you, and He is for you. i will be praying for you. ♥

Oct 30, 2023
salut, daniel! est-ce que vous parlez français?

my whole life depends on God's faithfulness, too. it's true for all of us. and, oh, how faithful He is.

God is with you, and He is for you. i will be praying for you. ♥
Oui je parle français comme langue seconde. mais ca fait longtemps que je n'ai pas eu l'occasion de l'utiliser beaucoup
merci de me rappeler l'impeccable fidélité de notre Seigneur et merci pour tes prières
Que Dieu te bénisse

Oct 30, 2023
#ICAMETOSHARE

"I can only hope and pray that whatever seems to be causing a great disturbance in your life
comes to pass. And I can only hope and pray you come to know with a sound spiritual awareness,

God's wisdom will be an influence upon your life with the needed encouragement of acquiring a
peace and wellbeing in all your coming and going."

"Amen"

View attachment 257322 View attachment 257324 View attachment 257325
O HEAVENLY FATHER HOW I DESPERATELY NEED YOUR GRACE, MERCY, AND COMPASSION
LORD PLEASE ORDER MY STEPS TO VICTORY... HELP ME TO SURRENDER LORD. HELP ME TO TRUST YOU AND OBEY YOU WITH UNWAVERING FAITH. O LORD BE GLORIFIED BY MY LIFE.