Need Healing...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
V

ViolettFrances

Please pray for me as I am having several medical issues affecting my everyday life. I went from being very active to not being able to do things I take for granted. I am still going through medical tests, almost praying that they find something that accounts for this feeling that can be cured quickly and easily. They have found a few little things and I have recently started medication. I am praying the meds work soon or that God heals me! I have been feeling like I am walking around in a dream and feeling so disconnected that I get scared when trying to do everyday things. It is like immense mental fog, and having some heart palpitations and menstrual issues (sorry if TMI). I am just at my wits end and need healing!

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
Praying for the doctors to find out what is wrong with you and the medicines to work. I have an auto-immune disease, called Rheumatoid Arthritis. It attacks the joints, but also the brain. I can really understand how terrible it is to be in that mental fog.

And sometimes God doesn't heal us, he used these trials to bring us closer to him.

Praying for some answers, and a deeper walk with Christ.

J

jkalyna

Lord, break this stronghold of depression over her mind, bring hope back, and the Joy of the Lord is your strenght. Let every unkind word be destroyed from her spirit, in Jesus name. amen

K

kenthomas27

Praying in the Name of Christ Jesus.

M

mellowED

Father, please comfort our sister in Christ. Let her feel the peace that only you can give. Be with her and guide her through the medical struggles that she faces.
We ask this in Jesus name, Amen