Need help in Sharing Christ to fellow India Workers

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
H

HeIsNowHere

I am a long term Bible based Christian of 40 years. I work with many from India in the IT area of my company. There are several religious beliefs of the folks including a Jain, Hindu, and others. I want to share the fact that the Bible is unique and that Jesus Christ is the Creator and King of the Universe. I even started an internet radio podcast at KCJINH.com just this week which will show why the Bible is unique, why God exists and who He Is, and then How to become a Christian. But I need advice from Christians in India.

Rachel20

May 7, 2013
Hello.

It's nice that you're sharing about Christ. God bless you for that and may others be blessed through you.

So, I am here :D

I hope I can help!

S

sureshjames

hi nice work . if you need any help ask me

J

jurez

Good, I used to listen to radio program called through the bible program website : English Bible Study, English Songs, English Music, Free MP3 Download - Trans World Radio - India
it is complete series bible program from genesis to revelation and they teach verse by verse, they completed whole bible in 5 years, so I have downloaded all of them, listening when I am free I almost completed 4.5 years program only few hours of program left to complete whole bible, it is awesome :D, I used store it in DVDs (nearly 7 GB)

J

ji

I am a long term Bible based Christian of 40 years. I work with many from India in the IT area of my company. There are several religious beliefs of the folks including a Jain, Hindu, and others. I want to share the fact that the Bible is unique and that Jesus Christ is the Creator and King of the Universe. I even started an internet radio podcast at KCJINH.com just this week which will show why the Bible is unique, why God exists and who He Is, and then How to become a Christian. But I need advice from Christians in India.
I saw this post a little late.
Here are a few things.
1.Do not give money to any Indian without knowing them thoroughly.
2.Pray a lot and engage in conversations with various religious people in It sector.Many including so called christians don't know what they believe in and are walking blindly to the new world order.
3.Its better to share personally than using internet,and try to make a prayer cell with indians involved in IT.Start with prayer and ask for God's guidance.
4.Do not easily fall for pastors(indian) or churches(indian) who welcomes you very kindly and softly.Analyze them thoroughly and ask to God for guidance.
5.Intercede a lot in prayer and physically.When you serve,show them you serve.Otherwise they cannot understand.There is a built in hospitable nature in average Indian to be polite when they see especially a Western/European man.So they might not see your heart as long as they cannot perceive.
6.Always keep in mind that the cast/creed problem is alarmingly high in India.So always be on alert.Find some good Indian-Christians who can share the burden.
7.Always keep money as your last option in giving, and make yourselves available for them.
8.Trust everyone in God.Don't take it beyond that.Otherwise you will loose it and won't know how you got cheated.It's not USA.

That's just some of them.But that should give you the picture.
God Bless.:)

Note:If you're interested please add me,so that maybe i can help more.I don't need money:D.But i like passionate people who are in the mission field.I will be of help as much as i can.Also contact international ministry orgs in India.They can help too.There are missionaries from western countries living in India for so many years who know about India more than us:D.

Last edited: