Need help

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 8, 2023
Lubbock, Texas
I am a 57 year old male diagnosed with autism. I am aging and have health issues, including arthritis and occasional gout, which is a part of arthritis. I was recently displaced from my job as a dishwasher due to an open heart surgery. I have been unable to work since November 7, 2023 when I underwent open heart surgery. I had an abnormal bicuspid aortic valve that developed stenosis. I also had an aorta that was hemorrhaging. I had no alternative other than surgery, or death. It will be some time before I am able to return to any sort of physical labor type of job. I am unable to lift weights over 10 pounds and will not be able to lift for some time. The time for the sternum to heal may take as long as a full year. In the mean time I have no means of support of any kind. I am losing my home that I have lived in for over 8 years because I cannot pay the mortgage with no income. I am unable to draw unemployment because of the rules of the system. Application for disability will take 6 months or more. I have reached out to charitable organizations with no replies. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

GRACE_ambassador

Feb 22, 2021
Midwest

Marianneg

Apr 11, 2020
I hope you can ask some relatives or something. Look also if you have any kind of insurance.
i will pray that God help you!