Need lots of praying

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

Crazy4GODword

I need praying for everything in my life. I have struggling in life's challenges and I been feeling depressed lately and I need alot of prayer. It feels like im going astray and wandering back into the world. I desperately ask plizzzzz pray for me.

Shalom Aleichem and Thanx~ in Christ Bryan

F

Friend63

I have a lot of your same problem and I will pray for you for sure. I hope you fill better soon and find a way to hold on. I know some times it's very hard . Keep the faith it will all work out with God on your side

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
You are and continue in my prayers in Jesus for all that is the joy of His presance and a steadfast heart.

God bless :)
pickles

S

shekaniah

I need praying for everything in my life. I have struggling in life's challenges and I been feeling depressed lately and I need alot of prayer. It feels like im going astray and wandering back into the world. I desperately ask plizzzzz pray for me.

Shalom Aleichem and Thanx~ in Christ Bryan
Father draw him back into Your presence mind, body and spirit...
In Jesus Name, Amen

S

shekaniah

I have a lot of your same problem and I will pray for you for sure. I hope you fill better soon and find a way to hold on. I know some times it's very hard . Keep the faith it will all work out with God on your side
Prayer for God to bring you closer to Him mind, body and spirit...
In Jesus Name, Amen

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
I will continue praying for you bro. God bless

S

shekaniah

Sorry...I ment to say her, God knows who I was praying for...
In post above...

A

AnandaHya

Dear God we lift our brother Bryan to you and ask that you to strengthen his faith. Please Lord remind us and empower us to over come all temptation that may be placed in our paths. Lord, You know what is needed, help us to understand Your will and Your plan for our lives. In Jesus name we pray, Amen.

John 16:33
These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world.”

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyoVJfADlwo[/video]