Need prayer; back sliden and into drugs

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
E

elts1

hi, I am requesting prayer for me to have strength and courage to overcome drugs and to continue to seek God and do his will. I have trouble breathing from the drugs and need prayer for that. thank you for you prayers in advance.

my name is Elton jackson

P

psychomom

I have prayed for you, Elton. ♥

My niece is going through something similar, and by God's grace has been "clean" for three weeks now.
She has a tremendous amount of family support...I hope you do, too.

~ellie

T

Timofree

Thanks for sharing Elton, will pray, and ask that you know the fullness of joy in God's presence- Psalm 16:11.
Blessings bro

S

SteveM

Getting off drugs is really hard. Ask for all the help you need. I pray that you will find help, peace and comfort. Amen.

eddie1801

Jun 9, 2013
Praying for you today Elton. The devil may have won a battle...but he will not win the War. Be encourage friend...you must know this..even though this addiction (by the enemy) is strong..OUR GOD IS GREATER. It is not even close. So, if you are serious about overcoming PM me and we can discuss somethings you can do.

H

hospitalpharmacist

Dont' give up. You'll win the war with the help of God.. Keep praying God to have the strenght to overcome this bad period.
Be sure of my prayers
Cris

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying in agreement in Jesus's name for all victory done in your life!

God bless
pickles