need prayer for Salvation

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

cherylp

I need prayer for my daughters father, Michael's salvation. He has a 5 month old daughter and we are not currently together, he left when I was pregnant. I am a christian and have be praying my heart out. Michael is now talking and being active in our daughters life so praise God for that but he is not saved and I need prayer from all directions that he will find the Lord somehow so we can be the family we need to be. Times are too hard without God in it and I don't want to be a broken family.

Please pray for him and my strength to get through this time and wisdom to be the example I need to be.

J

JessicaMae

You will be in my prayers, and also Michael's salvation. Good luck and God bless!

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying in Jesus's name for Michael's salvation and all streangth and wisdom for you.

Hugs and God bless
pickles

Jun 18, 2013
Lord we pray for cherylp, Help and bless her. Let her husband fing salvation in thee, Fill with your counsel and Love.

yac11

Mar 24, 2013
I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

All Things are Possible with God!

Bless you

D

Duckies

Praying for all of you as a family. I really hope things change soon for the best :)!! God Bless!

B

beloved3

Its an honor to be standing with you in prayer for michael's salvation and of course for you and your little girl. God bless your heart!