Need prayer for sudden outbursts

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

Jesus4chantal

Need prayer for sudden outbursts
Since I can remember I get sudden anger outbursts. I would start shouting and complaining for a few minutes, if I was not happy about something. Then after the outburst I would feel bad and quilty then ask myself questions. Why did I get so angry or tell myself I could have handled the situation differently... But its to late I already got angry, everyday I try to talk calm and friendly but a sudden situation would pounce up on me and then I find myself loosing control and start having an outburst... Please pray for me I want complete self control...

K

Kham

I love you, bro. :')

J

jb800m

praying that God will be able to show you the reasons behind this and to fully heal this in your life ( rememmber healings can come in many ways) and the strength to endure , compassion for those around you and to fill you with the Love the father in heaven continuelly has for you

J

Jesus4chantal

Jb800m, I'm a bit better now. I had the outburst earlier today. So I had to speak my mind out here at christian chat as I have no one else to share my deep problems. When I have the outbursts I don't shout at others but at myself, I don't swear I only complain about my situation. Sometimes I get so upset I feel as if the world is comming to an end. I feel like ending it all. It hurts my family to see me get so angry at myself and at the way life can turn out... I hold on to Jesus because I know He is taking me through deep waters. I don't like getting angry because I feel very sick afterward.Headache, tummy aches, runny stomache,confusion and suicidal thoughts follow after an outburst. This is why I try not to get upset, the devil knows my weeknesses. So he sends situations that are going to make me experience all these symptoms...

J

Jesus4chantal

Thanx Kham. :')