Need Prayer Partners

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

agentmom

As I've written my husband has moved out and left me. Jesus has impressed on me to pray and PRAY for my husband that he will see he is doing wrong and come back.

He has impressed on me to have PRAYER PARTNERS:

Matthew 18:20 King James Version

[SUP]20 [/SUP]For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

One of you sent me a prayer and I have written it down and pray it at least three times a day.

Now I'm asking for prayer partners to pray it with me.

If any of you would like to volunteer, God bless you, and I will really appreciate it:

Trusting in the promise that whatever I ask for in the Name of YOUR SON, JESUS, You Father will do it with confidence in our Lord's words and in your infinite power and love for me and for Dan, I ask you Father, to send YOUR SPIRIT to convict Dan and to allow him to see all the wrongs he is doing and how these actions offend Your Infinite Goodness.

Father I know that I am guilty in Driving Dan away, and I repent with and know my punishment is just, but the effect on our family is terrible. Please Lord, forgive all past sins and heal, the great wrongs these sins have done.

Father, I ask in sorrow, knowing that you do not intrude upon free will but You can give DIVINE INFLUENCE like you did with Hosea's wife. That you send a hedge of thorns around Dan so that he cannot find the paths that lead him away from You Lord, our children, and our marriage. Even though he may pursue sinful ways he will not succeed in sinning against you. Dan shall not find satisfaction or happiness until he returns to you Lord, and to me as my husband, where we may be taught by Your HOLY SPIRIT the meaning of marriage, sexuality, and how to be a good and loving spouse in our marital relationship.

Father, I am powerless against all these forces, spiritual and otherwise, and recognize my utter dependence on You and Your Power. Look with mercy upon me and Dan, and do not look upon our sins, O Lord. Rather look upon the suffering of your BELOVED SON, see the Victim whose bitter passion and death has reconciled us to You, by the Victory on the Cross.

Protect us from all evil and rebuke any evil spirits who are attacking or influencing us in any way and send them back to Hell where they belong. Plea the Blood of Jesus Christ on Dan and Plea the Blood of Jesus against this evil leading him away from You and our marriage and our family. Send your Holy Angles to watch over Both I and Dan and protect us.

Father, I ask these things through the most HOLY NAME of JESUS CHRIST, Your Son. Thank you Father, for hearing my prayer. I love you, I worship you, I thank you and I trust your infinite mercy and forgiveness.

Thank you to any people who want to help. I feel Jesus is leading me to do this. I hope Jesus makes you feel the same way.