need prayer please

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

cat72uk

please keep me in your prayers please
i lost my oldest son in March last year

notuptome

May 17, 2013
As painful as the separation is right now if your son knew the Lord as his Savior then he is not lost. We know exactly where he is. Safe in the arms of Jesus.

For the cause of Christ
Roger

Joidevivre

Jul 15, 2014
Next month will be difficult for you and so full of memories. Find a good friend or family member and speak of these things.
Use it as an anniversary of remembrance of the fine things that was part of him.

Lord,
Help Cat with the peace only you can give. May she feel you sharing in her grief and know that she doesn't go through anything alone. Amen.

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
Praying for you to find peace and comfort as the anniversary date approaches.

G

GoodByeSin

please keep me in your prayers please
i lost my oldest son in March last year

That is terrible, What happened to him?

God Bless You

Feb 5, 2015
I know how hard it is to lose a child. My brother lost His in Afghanistan. He was deployed for only two weeks before he was killed. It was a difficult time for all of us as we are a close family. He left a wife that was 8 months pregnant and his son will never know him till heaven. It takes prayer and don't get angry and blame God. I know that's the first thing we want to do. But God knows best. Instead, praise him and worship Him and He will bring peace like a river. The man that wrote "it is well with my soul" an old church hymn lost his whole family at sea and what a wonderful God praising song he wrote.

I know it's hard, but keep praising Him.