need prayer support...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Nov 3, 2012
i am now in Mae Sot Thailand ministering to the children of Karen group. these kids are victims of civil war in Myanmar (you can watch the movie of silvester stallone entitled Rambo IV). some of them have no parents because their parents were killed by burmese. Myanmar, also known as Burma, is their country but they are not being recognize.

for almost a month of living with them i saw there needs and conditions. and as summer season is fast approaching, their conditions are getting worst because of lack of water. it is the water rain they are using in washing their clothes, bathing, cooking and drinking. and they eat only 2 meals everyday.

please pray for them... include them in your prayer...

we really need your prayer...

God bless us all!

T

Timofree

Thank You Father, You want to adopt these children through Jesus, please have Your way, and provide for them spiritually and physically!

J

jkalyna

FATHER GIVE THE MISSIONARIES AND WORKERS PEACE AS THEY INTERCEDE WITH THE CHILDREN. JESUS LOVES THEM, AND BLESSED THEM. AMEN

Attachments

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Setting you and these beatiful children before God in Jesus's name with praise and thanksgiving for all their needs.

God bless :)
pickles

Mar 10, 2013
Father you are in control. I lift this message up before you. You can put this before otehrs who have means to offer financial support to see to the needs of these children and this ministry. Glorify yourself by increasing this situation not only by your Spirit but also in there very real physical needs. I know you have helped us put wells in many places so otehrs have clean pure drinking water. Please help us to do the same thing here. YOu know every need. Empower us to love and support this ministry in a way that Glorifies you and fills all this need. I thank you for the author of this request. Thank you for their faith and love for you. I thank you for this need. For this opportunity for us to reveal your love to those who are in such conditions. You hear the prayers of your children and you do not sit idly by. You move by our prayers and we are humbled that you care so deeply for all of us and are continually revealing your love. Bless them and bring them into your Kingdom.

Nov 3, 2012
thank you very much to all of you!!!

God bless us all!!!

S

stevef

God bless you and these children. I'm also praying for you.