Need Prayer

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

blondiegal

Needing prayer please, I've worked hard for the past 36 yrs and become disable...I've applied for disability and been denied twice, but I'm still trying. I feel so stressed and worried over this...I need for the disability to go thru...so I'm asking prayer please, and may God Bless you.

S

simplyme_bekah

I hear it takes applying over and over before you get it. I prayed for ya!

L

libertygirl

Praying for you. :)

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying for you in Jesus that all will be quickly approved.
When my daughter applied, we found out after her first rejection, that it was simply because some of her drs failed to send in the medical records.
Social security never bothered to let us know this.
Once the records were in, she was approved. :)

Hugs and God bless
pickles

P

psychomom

My daughter worked at this for years, and finally hired a lawyer...don't know how helpful that info is, but there you have it.
The lawyer did get it done, though he did take a chunk of her initial payment.

I am praying for you, dear one, that the Lord will be your Helper. ♥
-ellie

S

shekaniah

Praying for God to supply all your provisions for you.
In Jesus Name, Amen

Phil 4:19
And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus.