NEED prayer

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

j3nnyy

Okay so I need prayer because I feel all broken cuz my bf never acknowleges me and puts everything before me.And I know I'm going to have to break up with him soon. And that's hard because I don't have any real good relationships in my life, so I'm like trying to hold on to him when he treats me like crap. It's cuz i have social anxiety. Im trying to get rid of it thru scripture it's just really slow. Like i don't even really talk to my family much. And on top of that I'm trying to get back close to God to feel satisfied but He's very far I'm having to renew my mind a lot, and I find it very difficult to do it.. I cry over it because it frustrates me.. Does any one know how to renew your mind easily? Trying to get the unwanted thoughts out is a real pain. And so i feel far from God, even though I'm doing okay in every other area besides this one. And also Im in real pain because of a digestive problem and I really really need prayer for this too because its causing so much more frustration for me. Please and thanks!!!!!!!!

A

AgapeSpiritEyes

Precious Lord Jesus OOO JESUS TOUCH MY SISTER IN HER SOUL OPEN HER HEART SO THE SENSITIVITY OF YOUR PRESENCE AND LOVE IS NOT BREACHED COVER HER WITH YOUR ARMOR OF LOVE AND LIGHT ANGELS OF THE LORD OF HOST STATION YOUR SELFES AND EMINATE THE PRESENCE OF JESUS TO HER STRENGTHEN HER TO CONFIDENCE OF YOUR LOVE TO RUN AFTER YOU JESUS, DIGESTIVE SYSTEM RECIEVE THE HEALING TOUCH OF JESUS. MY LOVE IS BEFORE YOU CEASE YOUR CRAVINGS OF THAT WHICH IS NOT AGAPE LOVE DO NOT HARM YOURSELF OR CRUSH MY HEART BY DESIRING OTHER THAN MY LOVE SAYS THE LORD. COME BEFORE ME PRAISE ME FOR I WILL INHABIT YOUR PRAISE AND EMPOWER YOU OVER YOUR WEAKNESSES

A

AgapeSpiritEyes

Precious Lord Jesus OOO JESUS TOUCH MY SISTER IN HER SOUL OPEN HER HEART SO THE SENSITIVITY OF YOUR PRESENCE AND LOVE IS NOT BREACHED COVER HER WITH YOUR ARMOR OF LOVE AND LIGHT ANGELS OF THE LORD OF HOST STATION YOUR SELVES AND EMINATE THE PRESENCE OF JESUS TO HER STRENGTHEN HER TO CONFIDENCE OF YOUR LOVE TO RUN AFTER YOU JESUS, DIGESTIVE SYSTEM RECEIVE THE HEALING TOUCH OF JESUS. MY LOVE IS BEFORE YOU CEASE YOUR CRAVINGS OF THAT WHICH IS NOT AGAPE LOVE DO NOT HARM YOURSELF OR CRUSH MY HEART BY DESIRING OTHER THAN MY LOVE SAYS THE LORD COME BEFORE ME PRAISE ME FOR I WILL INHABIT YOUR PRAISE AND EMPOWER YOU OVER YOUR WEAKNESSES.

J

jkalyna

THE LORD WANTS US TO BE IN HIS WILL, AND IN HIS WORD. HE GIVES PEACE. PRAYING FOR RIGHT DIRECTIONS FOR YOU.:)

Attachments

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Huge hugs j3nnyy, you are and remain in my prayers in Jesus for all you ask.
The best way to renew ones mind is to take your eyes off all the problems and look to Jesus with praise and thanksgiving.
And no peeking back at the problems. :)
Jesus will take care of the rest, showing you what he will do with you. :)

Hugs and God bless
pickles

J

j3nnyy

Thank you so so so much for your prayer God helped me through you. <3 God bless you <3

S

shekaniah

I just wanted to share with you...
Love yourself like Jesus loves you :)
You are wonderfully made!
Don't measure your worth by just one friend.
God has a plan for you :)
Reach out to more people and you will not feel so lonely.
Love, prayers & Blessings, Shekaniah