Need prayers

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

Crystalline

My dog may have a cancerous tumor, so I'd really appreciate prayers for him. I am waiting for the results.

I think he is truly an angel because of the way he helped me through depression and brought joy back into my life. Then, after years of not having God in my life, I became Christian several months after adopting this little angel from a rescue.

J

jkalyna

They are family. Sometimes they become or are more sensitive to our feelings than others, and they have the gift of sniffing something unordinary, as an illness. Father please in Jesus name, give her pet back to her, heal him, and let thanksgiving go into your heart Lord, and if it be you take him back, let him be with the other one's you've created, nothing is trash that you created Lord, and you said you would give us the desires of our hearts, to see them one day, in your kingdom. Heal and let there be no pain, in Jesus name. amen pleading the blood of Christ over your pet.

V

vansfordave

Dogs are certainly great friends and comforters, I believe that God really blessed us with the dog. Praying for yours.

C

Crystalline

Thank you!

J

jb800m

dear father in heaven you are the great healer and we know you can do all things so pls with with this dear family memeber

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Don't know that I ever prayed for an animal before.......but ok.........anyway, I'd rather pray that God fills you with His love, and gives you inner peace........to defeat any depression you may experience.......