Need some Adivce from Other Teens

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

TaylorRomans

OK
I like this girl who goes to my church but i dont know how to ask her out or talk to her with out laughing or doing something stupid. I need some help as you can tell we are both 14 and we both live in the same school district and both go to the same church.

So, can some one help me. I really do like her.

W

walk-by-faith

ok,well,you're only 14,dude.i suggest you wait.no matter how much you like her.right now,it's going to be hard for you to be totally focused on GOD and school and your dreams because you are a teenager and because of the times we live in.so just wait,pray if she is the one for you,and if GOD says yes,tell her you like her and tell her to wait for you.right now your main thing is staying focused!

U

unfolding_wings

I'd suggest getting to know her as a friend first and see how it progresses from there. I know it's cliche, but "just be yourself." You don't want her to like you for something you're not!

As for feeling awkward around her, that will pass with time. It's entirely normal, and she probably thinks it's cute.

S

soccerboo

well im 14 and i say be yourself but focus on God as number 1,He is all most improtant and we can get distracted too easily, so pray about it, see what God leads you to do;)

God bless!!

W

worldlover

i suggest that you should be friends with her first 'coz you're too young!^_^

T

TaylorRomans

hey guys thanks alot i asked her out she said no.

B

Baptistrw

Poor guy! I know your pain!

W

walk-by-faith

i'm sorry to hear that,but well,i didi tell you.right now,you're still waay too young for relationships.you gotta be totally focused on GOD and school,and achieving your goals.there are plenty of fish in the sea,just wait for the one GOD has planned for you.that one will be the true blessing!=]

P

PRAIASEmyGOD

i'm sorry to hear that,but well,i didi tell you.right now,you're still waay too young for relationships.you gotta be totally focused on GOD and school,and achieving your goals.there are plenty of fish in the sea,just wait for the one GOD has planned for you.that one will be the true blessing!=]
i dissagree with you, as long as you are partnered with someone who has commited there life as well to christ than i belive that can be your foundation!

J

John_-Martin

I was taught the foundation of growing up is based on the Three M's...... First you need to know your Master which should be God. Secondly, you need to know your Mission- some people know their mission freshman year in high school. Others figure out their mission when they are 30. The third M is Mate. I believe it needs to be done in this order for the most part but always make sure that in all you do you follow the first M (Master) for sure.

O

oriolesfan50

No touch love.

F

forgivenandloved

OK
I like this girl who goes to my church but i dont know how to ask her out or talk to her with out laughing or doing something stupid. I need some help as you can tell we are both 14 and we both live in the same school district and both go to the same church.

So, can some one help me. I really do like her.
Just ask her to go to the movies that way its not too awkward. :)

N

NewBelieverofChrist

Just wait brother. Like everyone else said you're still young and your main focus should be on pleasing God. It's very easy to be distracted and get off the straight and narrow( especially by girls lol). Pray about it. Ask God for guidance.

C

churchgirl14

Well I am also 14 and I as well say "just be yourself" because if she likes you for what you act like she might not like you for who you really are!!! So try to become good friends with her and by time you really get to know her it shouldnt be as hard to ask her out=) stay in there, she will probably at least give you a chance or mabye she would rather to just have you as a really good friend. You just have to wait and see how it goes...