Need someone to talk to sometimes

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

kingzkid

Feb 17, 2024
My name is Rick... I have anxiety and depression. Sometimes I am okay, but sometimes it really hits me hard.

I am a believer in Jesus and I always have for as long as I can remember. I still worry if I have done enough as a Christian. I worry a lot about death. I don't want to die. There's a lot of living I still want to do. I get really afraid I would go to Hell. I am a believer so I don't think I will. I have this fear that I would get to Heaven and be told I hadn't done enough or I had sinned too much.

I have limited mobility so I don't go out much. I sit and think about these things most of the time and don't have a lot of people to talk to. It would really help me to have someone I could talk about me feelings with.

Brother, I feel you. I have had manic depression episodes since I was a kid. My family would tell me o just stop being so down in the dumps. I take medicine for it now which has helped. As to your fear of going to hell... If you confessed with your mouth that Jesus is Lord to someone and believe it in your heart then I believe what it says in Romans 8:3 Who shall bring a charge against God’s elect? It is God who justifies. 34 Who is he who condemns? It is Christ who died, and furthermore is also risen, who is even at the right hand of God, who also makes intercession for us. 35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? 36 As it is written:
37 Yet in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us. 38 For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, 39 nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

I am a believer in Jesus and I always have for as long as I can remember. I still worry if I have done enough as a Christian. I worry a lot about death. I don't want to die. There's a lot of living I still want to do. I get really afraid I would go to Hell. I am a believer so I don't think I will. I have this fear that I would get to Heaven and be told I hadn't done enough or I had sinned too much.

I have limited mobility so I don't go out much. I sit and think about these things most of the time and don't have a lot of people to talk to. It would really help me to have someone I could talk about me feelings with.
Asfor if you have done enough, let me say this, No. You have not. BUT... Jesus did. Every where in the old testament where blood is required for a sin the shed blood of Jesus covers that. The only thing you need to do is claim the blood of Jesus over your life by professing your faith in Him. I think I saw that there is an app for CC now. i'm going to try to find it then I'll be around if you want to talk

Rick