need to get something off your chest???

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
E

Emily3912

Hi if u need someone to help carry your burdens I am here to help. I am brand new on this site and would love some help on here too.

Jan 20, 2015
Hi if u need someone to help carry your burdens I am here to help. I am brand new on this site and would love some help on here too.
I have a judgmental and defensive mother, I can't talk to her about anything as she recedes into her shell and refuses to listen to me. She has become a stranger and an alien whom I care little for whether she lives or dies.

T

taira

Sometimes it's hard to
understand a mother's
behavior.
Just pray for her :)

Apr 10, 2015
I'm new on here too! But if you need someone to pray with or a shoulder to lean on, im here for ya too! Take care God bless!

W

WolfGaming

welcome to CC you can always come to me if you ever need a brother to talk to. #Howls

T

TriaAngel

Hi , im new and i need some advice

T

TriaAngel

Hi im new and in need of advice ( not sure if my other post did post )

Mar 30, 2015
Hi TriaAngel, welcome to CC! :) What do you need advice with? I'll try my best.

T

TriaAngel

Ok so i have this friend who i use to be best friends and then she just stopped talking to she won't even say hi but will say hi and talk with everyone else and if we do talk it feels akward and I've prayed but i just don't know what to do.

Mar 30, 2015
Ok so i have this friend who i use to be best friends and then she just stopped talking to she won't even say hi but will say hi and talk with everyone else and if we do talk it feels akward and I've prayed but i just don't know what to do.
I need to know more about your relationship with her to give specific reasons for her behaving that way. Because there can be several reasons for a best friend to stop talking to the other. You said you use to be best friends, so I'm guessing your both relationship starting going downhill and after that is when she doesn't talk much anymore, am I right? The best thing you could do is to go ask her about it and talk to her.

What I have understood about friends upto now is that there are two types of them. The first type are the ones that love you for who you are, the second are the ones that love you for what you do for them. The second type of friends will leave you once you stop whatever it is that you do for them, the first type would pretty much stay with you through everything. In which one does your friend belong to?

Now if you don't want to talk to your friend about this, then you could tell me more about your relationship with her and I might be able to help out. Feel free to PM if you want to. God bless you!