Need your prayer,that will give me strength

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
F

Felicity7

Hey everyone,

I also want really bad some prayer for a couple of things,because I'm not really
disciplined to a life of prayer(I want to be disciplined though!) I need some help from my brothers and sisters :)

Maybe you can pray for :

-My mother and stepfather(They are now married one year almost,but my mother don't know if she has made the right choice to marry him,they argue a lot and my mother is much longer a christian then he is.She's thinking about divorce but don't want to sin against God.They also seek help by a christian worker,or something.She want to know which choice is the right)

-My biologic father...he is mental sick..he is schizophrenic...almost all his life..maybe started when he was about 25/30 years .Now he is 57 and I'm so worry about that he won't heel and get lost!His body also have a lot of injuries ,I'm afraid how long he have yet to live.

-my education,in september I will start,but I have failt many times,This time I hope that I will graduate,I need discipline!!

- my self esteem,because it is most of the time very low,I know I'm made beautiful and unique but
I'm always comparing with other girls and then I don't feel special anymore.

-friendship, I love to have a few really good friends in my life,but I've never had them,
because I'm insecure and afraid when I'm with others(school/church) and don't know very well how
to make friends.

-and my relationship with my boyfriend,that we may grow more in our relationship with Christ and that we love God more then eachother!

So I really can need all your help,many times I want to solve all my problems,but I know I need God and I can't fix things on my own.

I also find it nice to talk with somebody, who knows God very well and loves Him.

Greet Yvon :)

damombomb

Feb 27, 2011
Lord give her strenght and purpose and your confidence, and bless this family with strength andjoy,
In Jesus name amen

P

Powemm

We first have a hope in God, then we have a belief in God, then there is a knowing of who God is. Jesus told us , I am the way the Truth , and the Light, and no man comes to My Father but through Me.. If you have excepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and savior, Gods word tells us to "approach my throne with boldness and confidence " why? It sure isnt because of anything we have done , can do , or will ever do.. We can because of who lives in us, who we have recieved as Lordship in and over our life. His Son , Jesus Christ.. His word also tells us "ask anything in my Sons name and it will be done for you". I will give you an example of what God did for me.. My dad was told He had a brain tumor the size of an eyeball. Immediately, the Holy Spirit came . " does that belong in Him? And Who do you believe? who are you going to hand this problem too ? Are you going to hand it to man or to God? do you believe this problem is bigger than God? I knew immediately what I was to do.. I told God "thank you" for bringing this test... The eyeball represented "Gods eye" looking at me from the problem. I saw it as a test . I handed the problem to God and began answering the questions . I believe you God, this problem is not bigger than you.. You are the ultimate physician and what I'm being told is not what
you say belongs in any if us.. I believe you and thank you ahead if time for taking care of this. My father was set up for an MRI to find out all the areas affected by it to plan surgery. Two weeks went by, the first appointment cancelled and. Rescheduled .. The second appointment put everything out further. I kept believing God, and declaring my confidence in Him. The day if the appointment I was at work . My mother called me and could barely speak. She said " the doctors have been in and out, they have been comparing the brain tumor found in ct to the MRI.. It's gone ! Hand God your troubles.. He tells us too :) .. He is nit a Gid that He should lie.. problems are simply a test to see where our heart is with God. trust that he is bigger than any problem .. Believe he can also solve them.. I am here to tell you , delays in any unsolved problem is our opportunity to show our confidence in God... he corked the sparrows and feeds them every day. how much more He says " will I do for you?" he also tells us "I will never, NO NEVER leave you nor forsake you, no NEVER I surely will not!"
He is a trustworthy God.. However, our confidence, our dependency in Him isn't .. hand it all to Him.. He is Alpha and Omega, The Author and the finisher , The ultimate Counselor, Physician, and Friend. .. He's our Heavenly Father... He is God! And He loves us all so

F

Felicity7

Hey :)

Thank you, it touched me when you said...that God will never forsake me....sometimes you think you are all alone,alone with your problems and struggle...but that's not true.
I have to believe God,who He sais that He is,believe that He is bigger than any problem and that He is there for my.
I have to really put my confidence in Him,not in people or myself...so thank you for sharing this with me,I really need this encouragement

God bless you! :)

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying for all you ask in Jesus Christ is Lord come in the flesh.
Praying also that you will know all that is the love and delight of Our lord Jesus.
Welcome Yvon to christianchat. :)

Hugs and God bless
pickles

P

psychomom

Little one, I admire your wish to be nearer to our Lord, and to lead a disciplined life! This blesses me. ♥
Try to not compare yourself to others. What little beauty I ever had is fading away, but it is being replaced by incorruptible things, praise God!
I think this is one of the reasons it is death to look to others...look only to your Lord. I don't mean to say this is an easy thing to do, only that we must do it. And if the Lord commands it, he will give you the means to obey. :)

I am sorry to hear about your dad. That disease is terrible both for the sufferer and his loved ones. :(
I ask the Lord to be with him, and that His will will be done. Amen!
You are so sweet to seek prayer for your mom, and her husband.

I have given your requests to our Father, in faith and trust that He will do all according to His will, and to His glory.
Don't look at past failures as far as education. Each moment is handed to you by your loving God to begin again!

This I recall to my mind,
Therefore I have hope.
The LORD’S lovingkindnesses indeed never cease,
For His compassions never fail.

They are new every morning;
Great is Your faithfulness.

“The LORD is my portion,” says my soul,
“Therefore I have hope in Him.”

The LORD is good to those who wait for Him,
To the person who seeks Him.

It is good that he waits silently
For the salvation of the LORD.
(Lamentations 3:21-26 NASB)

I will keep you in prayer, dear child. I lovingly send you Psalm 20.
~ellie

F

Felicity7

Dear Ellie,

thank you so much :D I want to serve the Lord with all my heart, but life's so hectic,that it's hard for me to seek God.
I don't want to waste my life,I want to obey Him.

that thing what you said about beauty touched me,because I know that is the truth, but it's so easy to focus on others than on the true beauty of God,that never will fade away!

I taste the love of God through you:) it warms me...it gives me hope and courage,to pray more and to put my trust in my Almighty Father!!!

God bless you :)

G

goinginsane

Hi everyone, I am new on this site. And I was looking for someone whom I can talk to right now because I feel I am going crazy. But due to not knowing on how to log in on chat (if there is) .....
I am asking for your prayers too.
I am married to my husband with Schizophrenia. My problem is, I am having a hard time with his attitude. He is not as bad at what other people think about Schizophrenia patient. On my own belief he was so negative to everything. Maybe because he was an ex military and he served his country for a very long time. He's in the late 60's and I am at 40's. I am loosing my self esteem because of what his doing. There are times that he was ok and there are times that he said a lot of things that hard to accept. And when he see me hurt, this is what he always say...THE TRUTH HURTS. While the reason why I was totally hurt was everything he says WAS NOT TRUE.
Please help me what to do. I do know that he loves me so much. But I am having a hard time if he becimes like that. And my kids (not his biological kids) give me headaches too. They don't care what I feel as long as they can get what they want. All I need in time of this is their support not to add more problems to me.
I am really going insane. Hope someone here can help me.

S

simplyme_bekah

Hi there. Just wanted to let you know that I prayed for your family and for you. You are a beautiful young lady with a sweet soul. When God looks at you no one can compare to you in his eyes. You are special and unique to him. So why bother comparing yourself to others? That is a waste of time and energy and usually just makes you feel like crap inside. You gotta ask God to help you love and accept yourself. Ask him to help you see yourself through his eyes. I will keep you and your family in my prayers. Be blessed!!

F

Felicity7

Thank you for your kind words and prayer ;) Many times...I can't see that I am made unique...other girls always seem to be nicer,prettier . Sometimes I think so less about myself,sometimes I try to think positive through my own strength.....but that's not gonna help me,I want to spend my enery on good things!
I will ask the Lord to help accept myself :)

Bless you :D

B

beloved3

Hey everyone,

I also want really bad some prayer for a couple of things,because I'm not really
disciplined to a life of prayer(I want to be disciplined though!) I need some help from my brothers and sisters :)

Maybe you can pray for :

-My mother and stepfather(They are now married one year almost,but my mother don't know if she has made the right choice to marry him,they argue a lot and my mother is much longer a christian then he is.She's thinking about divorce but don't want to sin against God.They also seek help by a christian worker,or something.She want to know which choice is the right)

-My biologic father...he is mental sick..he is schizophrenic...almost all his life..maybe started when he was about 25/30 years .Now he is 57 and I'm so worry about that he won't heel and get lost!His body also have a lot of injuries ,I'm afraid how long he have yet to live.

-my education,in september I will start,but I have failt many times,This time I hope that I will graduate,I need discipline!!

- my self esteem,because it is most of the time very low,I know I'm made beautiful and unique but
I'm always comparing with other girls and then I don't feel special anymore.

-friendship, I love to have a few really good friends in my life,but I've never had them,
because I'm insecure and afraid when I'm with others(school/church) and don't know very well how
to make friends.

-and my relationship with my boyfriend,that we may grow more in our relationship with Christ and that we love God more then eachother!

So I really can need all your help,many times I want to solve all my problems,but I know I need God and I can't fix things on my own.

I also find it nice to talk with somebody, who knows God very well and loves Him.

Greet Yvon :)
Hello Felicity7. I will be praying with you. God has designed every part of us even the circumstances we find ourselves in to glorify Him. And for His name's sake He will pull His children through. Believe with all your heart that the Lord our God has the best in His hands for you, love. Continue to seek Him, draw near to Him, and pursue Him and the desires of your heart will be yours according to his good, pleasing, and perfect will. He alone is in control -- how wonderful is that!!! And our God loves you with an unfailing love!!! Celebrate the way God made you, celebrate His love for you, and celebrate (yes even now while we pray) the VICTORIES God will pour down to you. God bless you, love.

Your sister,
Katrina

F

Felicity7

Amen :) thank you very much sister ;) God is really good,and I want to thank Him and give Him all the praise,because He is Worthy :D

P

Powemm

When in doubt my sister,
Get in Gods word, let "Him" lift you up, let "Him" encourage and counsel you.. even in this He builds our confidence ... I heard something one time that stuck with me and has made my reliance in the Lord even stronger.. A preacher made a statement. " why is it sick patients go to other sick patients for healing?". We being human go to everyone else who is also sick and need healing, counseling, and forget that there is no man that is righteous, no not one truly able to do this.. Remeber , the spirit of truth will come to you and that spirit will ALEAYS point us back to Christ.. as Christians we must encourage one another to go to the Lord for healing, encouragement, and counseling. We are to put no Gods before Him.. I got my encouragement on many occasions to do this in Isaiah 61: 1-4
The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me, because the LORD has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners, to proclaim the year of the "LORD'S favor" and the day of vengeance of our God, to comfort all who mourn , and provide for those who grieve in Zion-
To bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair.
They will be called oaks of righteousness, a planting of the LORD for the display of "HIS SPLENDOR".
They will rebuild the ancient ruins and restore the places long devastated;
They will renew the ruined cities that have been devastated for generations.
People may be broke , but never broken enough that God can not restore and rebuild them ..we must not put our confidence in ourselves, but in God.. there is something I do often at night.. I go outside. Close my eyes and stand.. I focus my mind on the rhythm of how the wind is blowing .. Every time it is still , I picture Gids lungs breathing me in.. When the wind blows , I picture him exhaling. And breath in Him..
Love going up is worship
Love going out is affection
Love bending down is grace..

Love bending down is grace

S

sally26

I am praying for you GOD heals and restore things into the right place.TRUST IN GOD.

F

Felicity7

Thank you Sally :) God bless you!!

F

Felicity7

Hi everyone, I am new on this site. And I was looking for someone whom I can talk to right now because I feel I am going crazy. But due to not knowing on how to log in on chat (if there is) .....
I am asking for your prayers too.
I am married to my husband with Schizophrenia. My problem is, I am having a hard time with his attitude. He is not as bad at what other people think about Schizophrenia patient. On my own belief he was so negative to everything. Maybe because he was an ex military and he served his country for a very long time. He's in the late 60's and I am at 40's. I am loosing my self esteem because of what his doing. There are times that he was ok and there are times that he said a lot of things that hard to accept. And when he see me hurt, this is what he always say...THE TRUTH HURTS. While the reason why I was totally hurt was everything he says WAS NOT TRUE.
Please help me what to do. I do know that he loves me so much. But I am having a hard time if he becimes like that. And my kids (not his biological kids) give me headaches too. They don't care what I feel as long as they can get what they want. All I need in time of this is their support not to add more problems to me.
I am really going insane. Hope someone here can help me.
Hey :) do you know the forum where you can ask people to pray for you?
A lot of peoply would like to pray for you... God bless you!!