Need your prayers for my Aunt, my mom's sister.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
H

hospitalpharmacist

I met her three day ago and I stood up when I saw her. She is less than 60 years old but she looks like a 80 years old woman.
She is very thin like anorexic, so thin you can see her bones under the skin. She has several diseases, bipolar depression too. I met her because I need to go to bank with her but I wanted to tell her that I have to get out of her financial business. Here her story. She married when she was young with a man who always treated badly her. He forced her to join his office so he could control better her life. she had to be the servant of both his parents too. Eventually he had a love affair with a prostitute and this last got pregnant. So my ex uncle left my Aunt alone (she yet had depression in that period). My Aunt had to fight several years against him in front of the judges before getting a small compensation. He also found a way to hide himself from taxes and creditors of his office. So everything falled down on the head of my Aunt. She asked help to my family to hide her small deposit from creditors as she can't work and she needs money.
I can tell you that my mom has 7 brothers and sisters and someone of them are very rich so they could help their sister in need but nobody never phoned her or asked her how she was going. My Aunt asked always help to my family even if we don't hae much money. We always helped her and this happened even when she asked to help her with her money. The fact is that my family pushed me to help her in that affair and so I did because of christian charity. This happened several years ago. Actually I'm in troubles myself, need to fix several appointments with doctors and maybe I'll go under surgery (the orthopedic told me that). clearly I can't help my aunt anymore and I decided to tell her this. It was difficult to tell her this after I met her but I had to. I did it and I and my aunt began a discussion because she doesn't want I get out of her affairs. I'm really sorry but eventually I yelled at her because it seemed to me that she doesn't want to see how many troubles i'm in. I repent I have treated her so badly because she is a woman in need; my mom told me she goes through markets to gather what retailers throw away because she hasn't enough money to pay both taxes and food.
I'm praying for her but I hope someone of you will pray with me because i'm scared she'll not be alive still long.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying in aggreement in Jesus's name for both you and your aunt and all you ask.

Hugs and God bless
pickles

S

SteveM

You have had hard decisions to make, and a bad time. I pray for both you and your Aunt, that the Lord's peace a d healing will call on you both. Amen.

H

hospitalpharmacist

Thanks for your prayers

homwardbound

Oct 24, 2012
Prayers are being heard, God is listening, please no matter how it appears to look, trust God the Father of Christ. Tell god this in prayer to God. That you trust God in all of this no matter what it appears to look like or what others say or do.
In and through Christ, your will Father be done.

C

colalella2891

I am in agreement with you and everyone else praying for your aunt. God bless.