needing encouragement

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
N

nicknick1

Separated from my wife for a month.It really killed me when she showed up to pick up my son and she had removed her wedding ring.I know God is in control,but this pain is killing me.Iwant her back,but she is convinced that God does not want her to be miserable and that it is ok for us to split up.Counseling for her is not an option,Nor do I think she is praying and reading the Word daily.I am sure that God does not want me to give up,but the waiting is painful!

damombomb

Feb 27, 2011
The Lord sustain you through this and keep your head up, Its in those times we seem to seek and know the Lord more or when he shows us
just what he can do. Give it to him and let him handle it, he can do wonders
God bless you!!!

A

answers

Do you know why she feels miserable?

I wouldn't let her go, I would be her husband respectfully. Maybe take lunch to her, if she works, without expecting anything. Send flowers, or make a cd with songs of how you feel about her. Write her love letters and mail them. Ask her if she needs help with something and do it. Remind her through actions and words how much you love her and need her. Let her know she has been heard, noticed, respected, desired, and missed. Listen to her repetitive complaints, and take action to be her hero.

Lucy68

Jan 21, 2011
I'm so sorry that your marriage is suffering this trial :(

Do you have Christian friends at church that you can talk to? A support system with mature Christians can REALLY help.

Has your wife talked to you about why she left?

Praying for you....comfort and guidance from the Holy Spirit. I also pray that her heart will be softened so that you two can talk about the issues that need to be addressed

W

wwjd_kilden

Praying. If she talks about being miserable (and means it), there is more to it than just wanting to be with you though.
(Not saying it is your fault, we can't know anything about that. However, if you want her back, you probably need to find out what makes her feel that way).

P

psychomom

I seek the Lord on your behalf, my brother.
I ask that He encourage your heart, and comfort you. ♥
~ellie

S

shekaniah

Father you know the hearts and minds of this couple.
Show each of them where they are in errror.
Give them insight, a renewed passion and love for one another...
And for you Lord.

Move both of their hearts to pray!

In Jesus Loving Name, Amen

Like others have said don't give up!