needs advice on my marriage

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
O

ONLYGODCAN247

Hey Guys good morning, I put a post up not to long ago about my husband who was constantly cheating, Now I went

to god about it and he started to reveal more stuff to me about my husband cheating, he was verbally cheating, basically just

telling these other young women what he would like to do to them in the bed and things of that nature, I found this out last

week to be exact, before all of this we were planning to move forward, he went and got a cell phone that he couldn't get any

dating apps on, I thought that was a start because he never done anything like that before , so I said to my self he is actually

trying, lets just see how it goes, so last Monday when he came home from work something just didn't feel right , I felt like he

cheated in some form, so I asked did he talk to any girls that day and he said no , then got mad and upset and said I'm

always assuming so I decided to leave it alone and put it in gods hands, the next day, I decided to contact the numbers

that was in his phone it was 2 numbers that couldn't be deleted I guess cause he got such an old phone, then I later found

out that he was talking to these girls and trying to meet up with them. and also it was a third number that Tuesday that

was in his phone, so I reached out to that number and found out he was asking the girl for sex in a playful way she actually

sent me the screen shots of their messages, he denied all of it so I simply went to the girls pictures and sent the pictures of

the girls to him, and he instantly starting apologizing , and telling me I deserve better and that he is so ashamed and he

just feel so bad about what he's been doing and things like that, so last Wednesday when he came home he was outside for

a long time talking to a spiritual canceler over the phone, then he went to god and repented and vowed never to cheat

again. so all last week I saw him pulling on god really hard, praying ,seeking and just talking to god I was happy that's all I

ever wanted , then he came to me and said he think one of the reasons he was cheating is because he feel like our sex life

isn't the best , and that's what he told the spiritual canceler, he feels like I don't really be into it when we have sex, I said

why didn't you just come to me and tell me verses running to them girls, then he said cause he never really realized that

was the problem until he talked to the spiritual canceler, so I said ok babe lets see what we can do to spice things up, he

said ok , so every time I would try to look into things online or something to do to make it better he never engaged in

trying to fix it with me he rather complain and say he just like ASS, excuse my langue but this is what he said , and he said

cant help that he is like he is, he even said if you have a big friend go look at her naked then you will understand what I'm

talking about, then I thought back to how the girls looked that he was messaging and they all were big girls with a lot of

butt and big breast, now I am not big I am about 140 lbs. These girls were big and thick looking. , so I honestly don't think

that I'm the issue I honestly think that that's just an excuse that he was giving, I mean every time we have sex he be so

into like he's really enjoying it if I felt like something was wrong in bed or if I felt like he made me feel like I wasn't into it

as much I would've went to him and talked to him about it, I honestly don't think that's the case,

K

kaylagrl

Hey Guys good morning, I put a post up not to long ago about my husband who was constantly cheating, Now I went

to god about it and he started to reveal more stuff to me about my husband cheating, he was verbally cheating, basically just

telling these other young women what he would like to do to them in the bed and things of that nature, I found this out last

week to be exact, before all of this we were planning to move forward, he went and got a cell phone that he couldn't get any

dating apps on, I thought that was a start because he never done anything like that before , so I said to my self he is actually

trying, lets just see how it goes, so last Monday when he came home from work something just didn't feel right , I felt like he

cheated in some form, so I asked did he talk to any girls that day and he said no , then got mad and upset and said I'm

always assuming so I decided to leave it alone and put it in gods hands, the next day, I decided to contact the numbers

that was in his phone it was 2 numbers that couldn't be deleted I guess cause he got such an old phone, then I later found

out that he was talking to these girls and trying to meet up with them. and also it was a third number that Tuesday that

was in his phone, so I reached out to that number and found out he was asking the girl for sex in a playful way she actually

sent me the screen shots of their messages, he denied all of it so I simply went to the girls pictures and sent the pictures of

the girls to him, and he instantly starting apologizing , and telling me I deserve better and that he is so ashamed and he

just feel so bad about what he's been doing and things like that, so last Wednesday when he came home he was outside for

a long time talking to a spiritual canceler over the phone, then he went to god and repented and vowed never to cheat

again. so all last week I saw him pulling on god really hard, praying ,seeking and just talking to god I was happy that's all I

ever wanted , then he came to me and said he think one of the reasons he was cheating is because he feel like our sex life

isn't the best , and that's what he told the spiritual canceler, he feels like I don't really be into it when we have sex, I said

why didn't you just come to me and tell me verses running to them girls, then he said cause he never really realized that

was the problem until he talked to the spiritual canceler, so I said ok babe lets see what we can do to spice things up, he

said ok , so every time I would try to look into things online or something to do to make it better he never engaged in

trying to fix it with me he rather complain and say he just like ASS, excuse my langue but this is what he said , and he said

cant help that he is like he is, he even said if you have a big friend go look at her naked then you will understand what I'm

talking about, then I thought back to how the girls looked that he was messaging and they all were big girls with a lot of

butt and big breast, now I am not big I am about 140 lbs. These girls were big and thick looking. , so I honestly don't think

that I'm the issue I honestly think that that's just an excuse that he was giving, I mean every time we have sex he be so

into like he's really enjoying it if I felt like something was wrong in bed or if I felt like he made me feel like I wasn't into it

as much I would've went to him and talked to him about it, I honestly don't think that's the case,

So let me get this straight... your husband cheats in every way possible then finds a way to blame you for his actions.That about cover it? You have a Biblical reason to divorce him and you should. For him to blame you then say he "cant help it" means he's not willing to try.He can help it.If he cared about his marriage he would try harder.Do yourself a favor and let him go on his way.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
I totally agree with kaylagrl. Your husband has cheated on you, is STILL cheating and OBVIOUSLY has no intention of stopping. He's laying blame on YOU. The bulk of the blame lays directly on HIM. Cheaters rarely change their behavior, so don't keep fooling yourself into thinking he will. He has to WANT to change, and that's not the case here.. If God is "revealing" things to you about your husband, then obviously God is trying to show you that staying in this marriage isn't beneficial to either you or your husband. God always uses situations like this to introduce something better into your lives. :) This marriage ended the first time your hubby cheated on you. It's been a sham ever since. Turn him over to God and end this farce of a marriage..

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
You'll pardon me if I point out an irony here. Most women would love to be 140 lbs and thin. Yet your husband is seeking fat, buxom women out to have sex with??

I would say keep the weight off, and seek God. This man has some big issues, and you are NOT one of them. If he wants a spicy sex life, he needs to initiate it with you.

If he has committed adultery, then you need to reconsider your future with him. Praying God helps you through this.

Nautilus

Jun 29, 2012
You'll pardon me if I point out an irony here. Most women would love to be 140 lbs and thin. Yet your husband is seeking fat, buxom women out to have sex with??
what most women want and what most men want tend to be distractly different.