Neither Trump nor Biden are Popular, hmm

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Aug 23, 2023
There is probably not a single person in DC that is not guilty of a crime.
But money is power and power is money.

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
I believe that you don’t even know what they are charging Donald Trump With In that case.🤦🏾‍♂️
You also didn't answer my question. Biden is on tape saying to the author that he has classified information to share with him. Is he guilty? Should he be prosecuted?

Oct 6, 2011
You also didn't answer my question. Biden is on tape saying to the author that he has classified information to share with him. Is he guilty? Should he be prosecuted?

I was curious if it was good for the goose then why not also the gander mine own self... In Hur's own report(beginning on page 8) Mr. Hur explains why he was not going to seek prosecution. From what he said it was that when he was VP he could posses them and also when he was POTUS but in February 2017 he wasn't suppose to. The problem is that on the tape Biden says "I (JUST found) them..." ,,,which would be taken by a jury as "just found them" would be extremely difficult to convince a jury means "willfully withheld" ,,,,,
Anyway I wondered "why not Biden too" enough to read what Hur actually said the reason was for not seeking prosecution.
https://www.justice.gov/storage/report-from-special-counsel-robert-k-hur-february-2024.pdf

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
Yes I believe he Is guilty.
A few quick notes on this news video:

A.) If you watch the entire clip, by CBS, a left-leaning organization, you'll find they admit:
1.)
The DOJ seem to be charging him over a particular document they don't have, and therefore can't rationally make any claims about.
2.) Classified documents are supposed to be handled in a very secure manner (which we know, as matter of public record, both Biden and Obama have NOT done, and yet THEY aren't aren't being prosecuted... which makes the whole thing look like politically motivated nonsense.)
3.) They admit, "It doesn't look like there's a big breach here."

B.) Further Information:
1.) T
here is no verification Trump was actually holding or displaying any particular document while talking, and the entire conversation could be taken to mean many different things, none of which can be verified by the audio. (The context of the audio is entirely unknown.)
2.) The DOJ was using illegally leaked information, and doing the very thing they were accusing Trump of: The DOJ was trying to accuse Trump of sharing info with a reporter, while the DOJ was actually sharing the SAME INFO with CNN. Very odd.
(Every aspect of this seems to reflect a double standard, and a two-tiered system of justice, not to mention a lot of good old fashioned lies.)

C.) I'd feel a lot better about all of this if Biden, Obama, and others were all prosecuted equally for the same offenses. But a former president possessing documents, or merely talking about them, only seems to be a crime if you're a Republican who makes mean tweets.

Sorry, but it's all just very odd.

There are plenty of things wrong with Trump, but when you do the same things as your political opponents, quite normal things, except you get charged with a billion felonies while they laugh about it to the press... just seems a bit odd.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
I was curious if it was good for the goose then why not also the gander mine own self... In Hur's own report(beginning on page 8) Mr. Hur explains why he was not going to seek prosecution. From what he said it was that when he was VP he could posses them and also when he was POTUS but in February 2017 he wasn't suppose to. The problem is that on the tape Biden says "I (JUST found) them..." ,,,which would be taken by a jury as "just found them" would be extremely difficult to convince a jury means "willfully withheld" ,,,,,
Anyway I wondered "why not Biden too" enough to read what Hur actually said the reason was for not seeking prosecution.
https://www.justice.gov/storage/report-from-special-counsel-robert-k-hur-february-2024.pdf
Perhaps someone in possession of classified info but does does not know
where it is should not be in possession of classified info in the first pace?

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
He had documents from when he was a senator. Those he can't explain away. They would have to be stolen from a skiff.

Oct 6, 2011
Perhaps someone in possession of classified info but does does not know
where it is should not be in possession of classified info in the first pace?

Doctor(?) Robert K. Hur who isn't actually a doctor but still gives a medical diagnosis is a puzzle in the first place,,,first he says Biden "willfully withheld",,,,and then by page 8,9 of his own report he explains that it may not be "willful" at all go figure,,,lol

Oct 6, 2011
He had documents from when he was a senator. Those he can't explain away. They would have to be stolen from a skiff.

Hey I have no special partiality of Biden in the first place,lol ,,,Then again R.K.Hur is a well known Republican who was nominated by Donald Trump himself in 2017 and so he probably tried his best to figure out a way to charge Biden(he decided not to base on his investigation not me,lol)... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Hur#External_links

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
Hey I have no special partiality of Biden in the first place,lol ,,,Then again R.K.Hur is a well known Republican who was nominated by Donald Trump himself in 2017 and so he probably tried his best to figure out a way to charge Biden(he decided not to base on his investigation not me,lol)... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Hur#External_links
There was no way Hur was going to be allowed to recommend Biden be charged. A New Jersey judge chosen by Trump doesn't make him a Republican. And there would have been immense pressure applied to him by Garland and the DOJ.
By exposing what he did, he did the best he could.

Oct 6, 2011
Oct 6, 2011
There was no way Hur was going to be allowed to recommend Biden be charged. A New Jersey judge chosen by Trump doesn't make him a Republican. And there would have been immense pressure applied to him by Garland and the DOJ.
By exposing what he did, he did the best he could.
Yep the report is all there is so he either swept it under the rug or else he didn't think he had enough to proceed,,, I cant help but wonder why there isn't a system set up in the first place where regardless of who it is when they hand classified documents to someone they ask them for them back when they leave office?

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Recommendations to the Biden Campaign based on the recent polls

Biden needs to focus on his accomplishments. The most important issue is the economy.

So

1. The S&P 500 is up 50% since Joe Biden was elected. Now that is better than inflation. Point out that for the deplorables the economy is worse, but not for the elites. If you have More than a million dollars in the S&P 500 then sure, inflation has eaten into your expenses, but the money you have made in the market more than makes up for that. True, with rising interest rates you may not have as much equity in your home, but so what if you have 10 million in the S&P 500 when Joe Biden was elected you are up by $5 million. Surely that more than compensates for inflation and the drop in property values.

Joe Biden, good for multi millionaires, great for billionaires

2. Point out that these gains are not "accidental" but purposeful. For example would we really be fighting these wars in Ukraine and MidEast if Biden had not signaled that the US was weak with our withdrawal from Afghanistan? Sure that may be bad for assets in Afghanistan and for soldiers killed there. But for the people who make the weapons that are sold in these wars to restock America's arsenal this was a field day.
I need to publish a correction.

I said that the stock market is up 50% since Joe Biden was elected, just a little more than 10% a year that is true and that is better than inflation. However, Biden wants to have a 40% capital gains tax, so that would reduce your return to 18% and that is equal to inflation. So after a little more than 3 years of Joe Biden almost everyone invested in stock market is not better off. Of course not everyone is invested in stocks, some have bonds, but those have done significantly worse. But to make it even worse Biden wants a 25% tax on "unrealized capital gains".

Can you imagine if that also applies to your home? Imagine if your home appreciated by $40,000 based on the sale of your neighbors house so you had to pay an extra $10,000 in taxes that year. I suspect very few would be able to afford to own houses much longer.

So it is not correct to say that millionaires or billionaires have done well under Biden. The one exception is people who own companies that are part of the military industrial complex.