nephews mom and dad in the hospital

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
H

hope36523

my sister and nephews dad are both in the hospital not doing gd my sis his mom has a rare kidney desease,his dad has a brain tumor that can't be removed they have to do keamoe on him pls keep them in yalls prayers thanks god bless you all and i got a realy bad tooth ake thannks god bless

H

hope36523

and my husband stuk a shrimp in his hand out on the boat its geting infected pls pray for him too he called me this morning i was glad i hhaven't talk to him before hand 9 days he will be home 15 days and am glad

J

J-Kay

my sister and nephews dad are both in the hospital not doing gd my sis his mom has a rare kidney desease,his dad has a brain tumor that can't be removed they have to do keamoe on him pls keep them in yalls prayers thanks god bless you all and i got a realy bad tooth ake thannks god bless
Hope I will pray with you for your family members.

Father God, in Jesus name we come to you on behalf the precious people who are in need of prayer
for their health. For the one with the kidney disease we know You created her and saw her formed in
her mothers womb. Her kidneys are wearing out now Lord and she needs You to touch her and help
her at this time of her life. We thank You because it is by Jesus stripes we are healed.
For the husband Lord with the brain tumor, O Lord, nothing is too difficult for You. They want to do
chemo on him, and Lord it would be a miracle if You would touch him and they would find him healed.
It is wonderful knowing You will give the Doctors knowledge how to treat them. I pray peace for them.
I also ask, if they haven't received You as their Savior, You will draw them by Your Holy Spirit. Thank
You Jesus for all these things we know are within your power to heal so it is in advance we thank You.
Amen

J

J-Kay

and my husband stuk a shrimp in his hand out on the boat its geting infected pls pray for him too he called me this morning i was glad i hhaven't talk to him before hand 9 days he will be home 15 days and am glad
Hope I will also pray for your husband. Nothing is too difficult with the Lord God Almighty.

Lord, You see Hope asking for prayer for her husband with this nasty wound in his hand. WE know
Jesus You took all these things upon Your body when they nailed You to the Cross. WE believe as
You hear the cry of Hope for her husband, the hand will heal. WE come against the infection that
would try to attack. I ask Father You clean his wound supernaturally. And may Hope see her husband
soon with a hand that is healed completely.
Bless Hope Father please and help her to have peace knowing Our Lord Reigns and with You nothings
is impossible. Amen

H

hope36523

thanks for yalls prayers god bless you

W

wwjd_kilden

Praying .

Lucy68

Jan 21, 2011
Praying for all your needs....may the Spirit fill you to overflowing :).

M

Mammachickadee

I'm sorry to hear this. Will be praying. Where is the little guy staying?

H

hope36523

he is staying with his dads mom his grandma,and his other aunt in fl they live close to his school,he is coming up to spend x-mas with me and his cousins,i feel so bad for my nephew he has been through alot for a 15 yr old.