Never doubt GOD!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Sep 8, 2012
Let's let Cobus breath.
And have air.
Why judge a man?
Let Cobus tell us.......
instead of us telling him.
Jesus is with you..........

Jon4TheCross

Oct 19, 2012
I love to hear of such things Cobus. The title says it all, and that is some of the most important advice in growing to trust God always. Never doubt God. Amen.

I love you all

Feb 17, 2010
I am not as frequint to the computer as sme of you, but I will always try to answer all the questions everyone asks. God said... the eyes are the light of the body. Then God says... if the eye then be clear, thy whole body shall be full of light. I personally met only TWO people that ver had these bodies of light. This man is one of them.

How do I know this man, I know Jesus fairly well, and He is so different than the other people I know, A GOOD difference. And this man has EXACTLY that difference. God said be kind to all people because we do not know when it might be an angel. I was unkind to a "tramplike" person in my street one day, but then I WAS MADE to be nice to him as he walked by me again, and when we were sitting on my garden chairs, I saw the angel. This also can be backed up with plenty scripture. Let me tell you, that angel did not have the form I expected an angel to be. I am very aware/Beware of my idea of an angel now.

Red if you know what a Godly man does, why ask the questions? If God said that the old is gone behold EVERYTHING is made NEW! Do you tink this man has an old mind or a NEW GODLY ONE? How can the NEW mind in Christ, have old thoughts? Please explain to me how the OLD can return if it is ONLY GOD that made the new?

Scripture about faith and beileve, or trust in God..... If I do not believe I can walk on water, would I? When Simon walked to Jesus, what made him sink? When Jesus cried, why did He cry? They believed HIM NOT! Jesus only cried because people did not believe! Now how many times did Jesus say,... stand up you FAITH has healed you. Or stand u your sins are forgiven. Do you see the relation between the two.

If Jesus heales a person the sins are also removed... James.... If a person is not healed and sins not removed, it is because the person DOES NOT HAVE FAITH. That person does not believe. Will I get healing if I do not believe? NO! Will I walk on watr if I do not believe? NO! Will my sins be forgiven if I do not believe? NO! Will my life be changed to something God LOVES AND FIND PLEASING if I do not believe? NO! Can God save me if I do not believe? NO! Can I repent if I do not believe? NO! Can i be baptized if i do not believe? NO! Can I be God's Child if I do not believe? NO! Can I love if I do not beleive? NO!

What can I do if I do not believe? Only EVIL! I can not do ANY good if I do not believe. But what if I do? What is the limit to faith? If God gives me a faith, HIS FAITH, like Jesus had. What then? Jesus said, if His disciples had the faith of a mustard seed... BOY could they then do things? Did they ever get FAITH THE SIZE OF A MUSTARD SEED? YES and more! Now what will happen if I get this faith? What will happen if I get faith the size of a mustard seed FROM GOD? What will then be my limits, ot that FAITH's limits?

I see in 1 Corinthians 12 that one of the nine gifts of the Holy Spirit is FAITH! Ok so if God's Holy Spirit gives me that gift, what will transpire in my life? What does a person do that recieves the gift of FAITH from God's Spirit? Is there limitation to that faith?

Stephen what size of seed is your faith GOD GAVE YOU? What can faith accomplish, that GOD gives to a person? I know Peter walked on the sea, but soon as he doubted he sank. But Jesus NEVER sank, and he had enough floatation to even lift Peter out of the water. Now! before Peter doubted, could he maybe lifted me out if I doubted? Like Jesus did to him? Now I ask these people with the LIGHT in their eyes..... Can you lift me out the water if I doubt? Or are you also in need of a person that has this faith?

Did God not advize us to have an UNWAVERING faith. Wavering, stumbling, sliding, sinking, slipping, sinning, falling.... ALL words for excuses for a lack of FAITH! Who here is KNOWN for their lifting people out of the water, becasue they do not sink? I am not a person of sensationalism as Stephen suggest. If he had known me he would not have made that silly remark.

If I type the whole experience of this man, Stephen would have a field day of making God's precense a joke! That is why I only told one person in PM about this. This man's LIFE IN GOD, is NOT for CC. It is not for this world to know, and even if you share it the world would scoff and laugh. All I know is... I met a man, LIKE JESUS. Remember what the blind man said AFTER he was healed.... I fel like that man now. I said enough about Ben, you do not believe this, me repeating ANYTHING would not make you believe, you do not want to believe. So you cannot believe. If Abiding believed God can make him as sinless and perfect and God pleasing as God made Jesus, who knows what abiding would have been.

This Ben believed God on HIS WHOLE WORD, and God rewarded HIS FAITH, in this with a NEW creature, made in the EXACT image of Jesus. This is God's BELIEVE it or NOT! Me I am a very wise judge. I do not waste my time with Benni Hinn and Keneth Coplan or whatever jokers and scoffers are there. I waste no time on the PERFORMING ARTS. If you think Jesus and His work is not being done here on earth, you have NO clue on what God does today.

The work Jesus STARTED is NOT COMPLETE! Why would Jesus appoint people today to minister, if He completed everything? When Jesus said... The work thou hast given me I have finished. It only means the work Jesus Christ in the flesh of Jesus was done. Is the harvest HUGE and the laborers FEW? YES! And who can labor in God's field if GOD DID NOT HIRE HIM? God arms before he hires!
Back it up with scripture... Here goes.

Only ONE verse neccesary.... Matthew 19:26.... For God ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE!
Boy do I have respect for God! I might not love Him as HE is worthy, but at least my foundation to LOVE him is laid.... Respect! I Respect God's Word and I am made a man, to KEEP all who promise me something to honor their promises... Look what God promised me.... Romans 4:20... He staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to God; Rom 4:21 And being fully persuaded that, what he had promised, he was able also to perform. Rom 4:22 And therefore it was imputed to him for righteousness.
This is what God said about Abraham. What did God promise me, and you.... Galatians 3:14... That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.
If I have this faith that the Holy Spirit can be in me, I also recieved God's Promise. Like Ben did. This faith... Hebrews 11:6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

I seek God diligently, I KNOW He will reward me. With FAITH TO ALWAYS PLEASE HIM.

Great God and loving Father, Where art thou, I seek and seek, but I know I will find... You also promised that. Lord let me FIND THEE, AMEN!

Feb 17, 2010
Sorry for the long post, but what the heart is full of the mouth runneth over. now I need to put fuel in the boat, as me and my son ar going fishing on the sea tomorrow. May i find the FISHERMAN on the beach! THe one that says.. fish there and let your lines down that side of the boat. Enjoy your time, and my God bless us with FAITH! Amen!

E

eagle4031

Just your opinion. The suffering will go on until he reaches glory and thats not in this life
read hebrews 11, read about the lives of the apostles...suffering stops at death.

Even Jesus Himself suffered to the very end. No man will be finished or perfected in this life.
If you want scriptures to prove that just ask. If not just ignore my post.

Words have meanings like the word "perfect" which does not mean what our contemporary word implies.
And it doesnt have the same meaning in every place its used.
He says " PERFECT me" - in other words it is a life long journey

Jul 27, 2011
in my opinion, most of the suffering a believer goes through is, brothers and sisters just not getting it.

Feb 17, 2010
May I thank EVERY person that read this. Whether you believed it or not is not important, what is important is YOU ARE HERE in a site that Preach CHRIST JESUS and His Gospel. This might be the first time you read of Jesus, but if you see a glimpse of Jesus, you would see and expeirence the PERFECT LOVE of God!

My fellow Christ Jesus - followers, and all guests reading this: I want to thank God for the peace in my life. For the Sabbath rest in my heart, and the calm in my soul. ALL good things we want is found in HIM; Jesus Christ our Lord. May He give us this day our daily bread. May He touch the heart of all new-comers with Love and peace, and a NEW LIGHT, to turn all the darkness into HIS LIGHT! Amen!

P

piper27

Cobus - I'm new here, is it that you believe in Gods Grace message? I too believe in the finished work of the cross. The only requirement is believe. You have some amazing teaching coming out of South Africa; enough to turn the world on its ear. Be blessed and continue to share Gods limitless glory!

Feb 17, 2010
Piper where would I have been now if God did not LOVE me first? Wow, I would not want to be there. Imagine a life without God! It is horrific, I had a life like that, do not want it back EVER again. There is no loght, no love, no forgiveness, no peace, and no Thruth in such a life. Welcome PIPER, and may God bless you abundantly with Love and Truth and Life.

MAy God give you WINGS! Amen!