New Avatar issue

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
F

FisherOfMen

It seems when I add a new avatar for the chat room it does not show up. I have tried to clear cookies, re-size image, rename the image, even have the image hosted on imageshack, and still nothing. Now I think I should not have changed the avatar :(

On a side note, the avatar shows up in here in the forum not the chat room.

L

lav

hm, i think i remember having issues like that in the beginning.. then for some reason i think it stopped. sorry i'm not much help, my memory is not serving me completely on what was going on or why i feel like i remember somethin' like that happening. then it just cleared up all a sudden, i think.

hm... seems like that was going on though. something like it. then one day it was just fixed. have you tried different pictures, and resetting to blank in-between ?

U

Ugly

This is not a new issue. It happens from time to time. So far i have not heard any explanation as to why it happens.