New Baby for us

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Q

Quarterback

At 3:34am on February 20th, Skyler Ryan was born into this world, as I was in the room holding my wife's hand as our baby arrived.
Skyler was 7 pounds, 5 ounces, and 21 inches long.
Both Rhiannon and Skyler are doing fine, and I get to bring them both home tomorrow.

After watching our son arrive in this world, I now know how if feels to witness a miracle, and I thank God that my baby arrived healthy.

M

MadParrotWoman

Praise the Lord and congratulations!!!

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
Great news congrats to mom and dad on their new baby boy! God bless you and your family.

C

cmarieh

Congratulations:D

Lord Jesus, I pray that as this child continues to grow and develop that both his faith and his parents faith continues to strengthen and grow. I also lift up what you put into his future, job, education, future wife, and kids that you protect him and that he learns to rely on you so that your plan is set into motion.

Amen.:)

P

psychomom

At 3:34am on February 20th, Skyler Ryan was born into this world, as I was in the room holding my wife's hand as our baby arrived.
Skyler was 7 pounds, 5 ounces, and 21 inches long.
Both Rhiannon and Skyler are doing fine, and I get to bring them both home tomorrow.

After watching our son arrive in this world, I now know how if feels to witness a miracle, and I thank God that my baby arrived healthy.
oh, he's SO beautiful! :)

praising God with you. ♥

Toska

Nov 16, 2013
Congratulations! What a wonderful blessing for you and your family. I am happy to hear that all are doing well.

M

MollyConnor

Aw congratulations! Praise the Lord for miracles in a bundle! God bless you and your new family! :D

S

soccermom19

What wonderful news! Congratulations! May God bless your family!