New brother in the Netherlands

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

Timofree

Praise God, me and another man from the college were able to lead a man through a prayer accepting Jesus in the local town yesterday........please join in prayer that God will protect him, guide, teach and use him.........I see an evangelist in the making from the time I spent with him yesterday, thank You Jesus :)

C

Chinekwu

Awesome...praying for him....
By the way,love your avatar:D

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Amen! Praying for him in agreement in Jesus!

God bless
pickles

P

psychomom

Yay! Jesus! ♥
I have asked the Lord for His own perfect will for our new family member, since I can't think of anything better. :)

Tim- gotten anything but bills and junk mail recently? ;) Just wondering how long things take. :)
~ellie

Shilo

Aug 31, 2011
Father God full of mercy and Grace,
Thank you for using this child of yours to bring another child home to you. May you continue to use both of them to your honor and Glory.

Daniel 12:3 Those who are wise will shine as bright as the sky, and those who lead many to righteousness will shine like the stars forever

Matthew 18:12 "What do you think? If a man owns a hundred sheep, and one of them wanders away, will he not leave the ninety-nine on the hills and go to look for the one that wandered off

C

CB55

thank you god for giving your children the skills to save another sul for your glory amsn

S

shekaniah

Prayers sent...:)