NEW CC Perspectives on Levels of Conspiracy & Corruption in 2020 Election, CV19 & DS Existence

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Was 2020 US Election Fraudulent AND was CV19 a Deep State Plandemic?

• Total voters
May 1, 2024
Oregon
Sorry to hear about your scenario brother! I had an eerily similar situation when I joined this site almost 7 years ago...
This forum is a great means for helping you during this phase of your journey... I'm certain that you will find that the vast majority of CC persons are genuinely good well-meaning people and Christians... Albeit, we are all broken in our own ways... While there are those who we can learn to politely and civilly agree to disagree; you most certainly will come across others that are a bit more difficult to have such an engagement as you suggest...
I hope you will stick around the CC and find your way to navigate away from un-wanted or uncomfortable engagement... @ZNP is not one that instigates confrontation. But he does and will ask good engaging questions... IMHO, any interaction on the CC in the form of a question should not necessarily be perceived as confrontational...
Again welcome, and my deepest empathy for your situation brother...
Thank you for the kind words and the encouragement. By the grace of God, I’m in a great place now. It took a lot of prayer and painful introspection to arrive here, but it was well worth the effort. I have dealt with ZNP personally and won’t be engaging with him at all in the future, until that time of course when he makes some attempt at reconciliation, which I would gladly welcome, but do not expect to happen.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
LOL for real, seriously, I’m laughing out loud.

I’m pretty sure there hasn’t been a trusted source of news since Mary took off running from the empty tomb.
Of course I'll make an attempt at reconciliation. If I misunderstood this post then by all means explain what you were saying.

Solemateleft

Honor, Courage, Commitment
Jun 25, 2017
The relevant population are both waking up and beginning to rise and UNITE!!! Exactly as many Christian Patriot Truthers have projected as a major metric during this type of Information Warfare...
If you build it... They will come!!!
Over 12,000 donations and almost $516K were raised to throw them a party...

John Rich Sends Offer to UNC Frat Brothers Who Protected American Flag

Country music singer John Rich has offered to put on a free concert for fraternity members at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill who were shown protecting an American flag during a campus protest earlier this week.

The gesture was caught on camera at UNC Chapel Hill's main quad on Tuesday, where pro-Palestinian demonstrators replaced the U.S. flag with a Palestinian flag, sparking clashes between protesters and counter-protesters amid wider demonstrations.

SomeDisciple

Jul 4, 2021

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017
X22 Report: Who Unleashed Antifa? Biden Is Finished! The Counterinsurgency Is Growing! NCSWIC! - Must Video
Saturday, May 4, 2024 19:01

The [DS] plan backfired on them. [DS] unleashed antifa on the college campuses to remove Biden and to usher in hate speech laws. But the people are seeing an invasion instead. The counterinsurgency is building and the students have now hit the precipice. Trump continually hints that he can use the military and the posse comitatus act will stop him from using the military because we have an invasion on our hands.

Jul 4, 2021
The E-1 risks his life for less pay than a postal worker, and these General Officers that make almost ten times more hide themselves from a situation because they're afraid they might have to muster up the courage to disobey an unlawful order that they speculate Trump will give, based on.... what? The current media narrative at the time? They either lied, or they are the most pathetic generals to ever live. I'm not sure which one is worse.

The whole "Trump-Valkyrie-coup" was an excuse not to deploy the DCNG; so that they didn't get in the way of the LARPing at the Capitol.

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017
LOL, their Corrupt Two Tier Weaponized System is being EXPOSED; FAILING and BACKFIRING!!!
It's funny because it's almost as if this was a SCRIPTED MOVIE...
LOL... and that's funny because it's almost as if the GOOD GUYS actually wrote the perfect SCRIPT for an EPIC MOVIE...
LOL, and that's funny, well because the Patriots have very often referred to such a Movie Playing out before our eyes...
LOL, and that's funny because these Patriots are also known as Christian Patriot Truthers...
LOL, and that's funny because the Christian Patriot Truthers learned this info from the White Hats
LOL, and that's funny because the White Hats enabled and shared such information via the covert military intelligence operations aka "Q" via their infamous Q-Drops...
On The Fringe: Biden Corruption Exposed Further! The Face Biden Makes When Asked Of America!! - Must Video
Sunday, May 5, 2024 18:50

Some pretty damning evidence has come out around Jack Smith and how corrupt he is. Also, Bragg showing how badly he wants to cheat, so much so that even Judge Merchan is refusing to allow him to do this.

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017
X22 Report: Trump Sends Message Letting Everyone Know What The Deep State Is Planning To Do! Buckle Up! - Must Video
Sunday, May 5, 2024 19:13

The [DS] realizes that the indictments are not working. People see the truth that it is a two tiered justice system and Biden is going after this political opponent. It is no longer a conspiracy because it is documented. The [DS] will now move into their next phase, which is trading out Biden and ramping up their plan to bring us to war and to delay the elections. Trump sends a message via a Truth and says first there were protests now we are approach WWIII and much more.

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017
*WARNING* Major Black Swan Event Coming 2024!
This is a very good discussion of what they are planning to do.
Thanks! It's very important to remind and or expose the DS's (now) 7 year plan with everyone... As part of the Great Awakening...
So it looks like this video was published before Jan 2024 as was this latest DS 7 Year Plan - 21 page Agreement document...
Although it does appear all DOOM & GLOOM... There is plenty of 'Glass Half Full' perspective when you read between the lines...

in 2020 this 7 Year Plan was their 10 Year Plan...
- Indications are that their PLAN of more of a VISION with lots of concessions to 'set-backs'...
- Being in the 'Concept Development' business for the Military - we develop future concepts 10-20-30 years into the future that don't always come to fruition...
- Here is a Concession/Quote from 2020: "As we set out where we would like to be 10 years from now in this 2030 "Commitment to Life", we do not fully know all the steps we need to take to reach it, but we are clear about the direction."
- It is also important to remind our readers to keep in mind that the Deep State is completely DEPENDENT upon maintaining COMPLETE CONTROL of the THREE PILLARS to retain their GLOBAL REIN:
1 - MILITARY - they are reliant upon being able to control the US Military via their CORRUPT USA Government PUPPETS
2 - Economy/Financial Pillar - control via London
3 - Religion - Control via Rome...

This is WHY Nov 2024 Election is such a Biblical TRIGGER... They will need a Black Swan Event to try to CONTROL this ELECTION to maintain their control of USA...