New christian member

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Oct 10, 2023
Can someone please help me navagate this site so i can chat to people ?

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Chatting in the forums via text is what happens here. What exactly do you need help with?

Oct 10, 2023
Chatting in the forums via text is what happens here. What exactly do you need help with?
I
Thanks for the reply , i think i got it wrong as i tried to teply to a question and got rejected for something i didn't know about i thought i was just replying

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
I
Thanks for the reply , i think i got it wrong as i tried to teply to a question and got rejected for something i didn't know about i thought i was just replying
You are welcome.

Please try talking to others in the many forums and threads available from the main page of Christian Chat.
Read through any that interest you and feel free to jump into any conversation at any time! There are plenty
of threads in the Singles Forum especially designed to help people get acquainted with others here, but even
just by participating randomly you will come to know people and we will get to know you... and there are many
threads in Miscellaneous, Bible Discussion, and other forums that may delight you, elucidate you, edify you etc.

On the main page of https://christianchat.com/ every Forum you see listed along the left hand side is a link you
can click on to see the threads that are active there... then just click on any thread title that grabs your attention
to see what is going on in there, as in, who is saying what to whom, and reply to posts as you feel led...