new girl- christian blogger

• Thread starter Dianetheblogger
  • Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

Dianetheblogger

Hello Christian Chat Group friends.

My name is Diane and it is my hope to spread God's wonderful love through blogging (as a hobby)
I grew up writing journals hence blogging became my digital journal.
There is too much non-sense in the cyberworld-sex, violence, anger is but a click away.

It is my hope that more people get to know about Christ through this wonderful channel.

Have a blessed day, friends.

L

LOR

hello i am in need of positive person in my life i am so lost

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
Hello Diane welcome to Christian Chat.

D

Dianetheblogger

Hi LOR, what seems to be the problem?
If there's anything I can do to help, am a message away.

(Better yet, you can call to HIM and He is available 24/7, no waiting time, you are first and priority on Jesus' list)

Diane

Apr 19, 2010
Dianetheblogger
says:

"There is too much non-sense in the cyberworld-sex, violence, anger is but a click away."

OMG, this is GREAT.I new this site would pay off. Well im a New Christian and new to the whole "cyber" world and now I NEED to check this cyber sex stuff out. Im very curious as to what it is and before 2 minutes ago never heard of such a thing. Thanks you Diane :))

Jus kiddin diane. The chat applet wont load. Anyone know why? Im not a fan of forums, although some are ok. Im a member at EvC forum and debate Creation -evolution but thats it.....

Apr 19, 2010
Hi Diane! Good to meet you.

E

EhMan

Hello Dianetheblogger welcome to cc

E

EhMan

Hello my name is EhMan, Or just simply Brad, message me anytime if you would like to chat! If not see ya in the rooms!

L

LOR

I am just not sure how to get back involed with god. I am the type that will jump in and want to do everything all the classes fund raisers but this has proven not to be the best way. Plus i am separated from my husband and want to become stronger in faith and try to mend the marriage. I feel like a failure