new here and have never been in any chat rooms or on forums

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
U

Ugly

Thank you so much for all your help!
I hear ya on the "rough responses" thing lol and it's ok lol.

I am looking fwd to getting to know people on here!

Unfortunately, I am not on a cmp, I have only my mobile phone to use lol, so typing is a lot slower for me as well as very prone to mispellings so I do apologize!

It might take me a while but I'm sure eventually I'll figure out things on here!

Thank you so much!
There is a private message feature as well. Kind of like email that only works on the site. You can add friends to a friend list also.
Try this link out to get some better ideas on how the site functions and some of it's features... ~~> http://christianchat.com/new-christ...-yourselves/80141-updated-help-new-users.html

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I'm also not sure of what some of the icons mean, or what a tag is or used for!
I don't know what a tag is either. I use the 'like' button a lot for posts that I like. Welcome to CC.

Garfield20

Aug 14, 2014
lol at here is a tip get a comp lol to funny

Dec 19, 2009
Hello, my name is Morgan, I'm hoping someone might be able to help me in here! I dont know yet how to navigate through here yet!

Can someone tell me how I can know or find where someone is on here when I am to chat with?

This site said live 24/7 and I am a night person so I thought I might see something going on here even though it is 5:47am here lol, but I cant seem to find anyone!

Any help would be much welcomed and greatly appreciated!!
Welcome to Christian Chat, Morgan. I prefer the forums to the chat rooms. This website serves people from all over the world, so I would think “24/7” would be an accurate statement.

B

bluebirdchaser

Welcome! I'm glad you got some of that cleared up. Hope you have a good experience here :)

bafa

Nov 30, 2014
:)welcome to cc!

B

butterfly712

Hello Morgan welcome,I hope you enjoy it here. :)

S

soccermom19

Welcome to CC.
another helpful thing is to look at the most recent posts on the home page. Those people are definitely online when they post.
have fun and enjoy.