New Here!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

hollysit

Mar 20, 2022
Hello everyone,

My name is Holly Sit and I am from Indonesia. I have been a Christian since I was 15 and I am glad that I found this great community!

In this thread, I would like to get to know some friends since the Covid-19 pandemic influenced me to find new online friends and strengthen our faith together in this difficult time.

It will be great to have someone study the Bible together with me from Genesis to Revelation and it will be great to get to know each other better throughout the study. Don't worry guys, 100% will be purely from the Bible.

Thank you and God bless you

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Nice to meet you Holly and welcome to the fellowship here at CC! With the many diverse topics here, I hope you find many to chime in on or start one yourself. God bless you sister in Indonesia😊❣

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
Hello everyone,

My name is Holly Sit and I am from Indonesia. I have been a Christian since I was 15 and I am glad that I found this great community!

In this thread, I would like to get to know some friends since the Covid-19 pandemic influenced me to find new online friends and strengthen our faith together in this difficult time.

It will be great to have someone study the Bible together with me from Genesis to Revelation and it will be great to get to know each other better throughout the study. Don't worry guys, 100% will be purely from the Bible.

Welcome Holly.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Check out the Bible Discussion Forum for the ongoing bible study threads or feel free to create your own. I believe you will find ample opportunity to form meaningful friendships here on this site. Glad to have you join us. God bless you also. Welcome to CC.

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Hello everyone,

Welcome to CC, Holly Sit! It is so wonderful to meet you and i look forward to growing in the knowledge of God's Word with you! :):coffee:

hollysit

Mar 20, 2022
Welcome to CC, Holly Sit! It is so wonderful to meet you and i look forward to growing in the knowledge of God's Word with you! :):coffee:
Hello,

Thanks, I am looking forward to grow together of increasing the knowledge of God's word with you

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I am sure that you will find ample opportunity for bible study here with others. Getting to know each other is an integral part of fellowship. Glad to have you as part of our family. God bless you too. Welcome to CC.

hollysit

Mar 20, 2022
I am sure that you will find ample opportunity for bible study here with others. Getting to know each other is an integral part of fellowship. Glad to have you as part of our family. God bless you too. Welcome to CC.
Hello,

Yes, thank you so much for your encouragement.

eXric

Mar 31, 2022
welcome
I like your Member name, Frist time I read it different, the second time I was wondering the story behind it if there is one.
My guess , it is about a cool Holy Spirit filled pray meeting.