New Here

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

Missb

Hi there,
I'm new to Christian Chat, have very little idea how this works, but am excited to learn after reading some of the interesting threads. I love the Lord with all my heart and am happy there is a place where others do too and are sharing about it! where is a good place to start?

N

NMsmile

welcome to Christian Chat. It sounds like you are going about familiarizing your site the best way -- by exploring. I'm sure you will enjoy it as much as I am. take care! and WELCOME!

M

Missb

Thank you :) I'm so happy there is a place where believers can gather and chat, pray for one another, share a kind word, and read along! What a terrific way to unwind at the end of a long day.

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
Missb
Hello welcome to Christian Chat.

M

Missb

I was pretty excited to discover this site... a place where Christians gather together and share! I searched around and read some interesting threads...then the last several discussions I read were sad. It seemed the more I read the more condemnation, judgement, ridicule, and self righteousness I saw. My analytical brain understands human nature...I'm well versed both thru a degree in psychology and my birth right as a human being. My heart was much less intrigued.

My bubble was busted. What seemed like an opportunity to share encouragement and faith...to revel in the heavenly fortune we share... ended tonight in observations of fellow believers ridiculing one another, judging, slinging scripture out of context or for their benefit like a weapon rather than instruction or love, as intended. That is not fellowship. Is there a chat room here for fellowship? Where people share the word and lift one another up and enjoy the gifts of the Spirit? Not that I think that life is hearts and flowers and rainbows and butterflies... but sharing and growing in love is a little more my speed.

H

harmony021993

Missb im sorry ur first time here was made poor by others. However im guessing its cause i was not here lol. But i have found CC to be a place of loving fellowship in the short time iv been here, and im very upset that u have perhaps come on a day where moral was low and respect was far. Please come back soon and u will see that it really is a great place for believers. XX

Dec 19, 2009
Welcome to CC, MissB.

I enjoy the miscellaneous forum and Bible discussion forum.