New here

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

TerrierLuvr

Hi I live in a rural area with not many Christians nearby so I am looking for fellowship and friendship. I have 7 children, 18 grandchildren, and one great granchild. We have a little farm where I garden, sew, enjoy outdoors time with my dogs and the serenity.

God Bless

R

Ramon

Welcome to CC. May Jesus bless you.

P

Phoenix

Hi there! Welcome to CC!! Wow God has blessed you so much!!!! That really warms my heart :) I hope you enjoy this site, I know I have. There are so many wonderful people here who are truly unique and love the Lord!! Which is hard to find these days!!! I hope to see you around and God Bless you!!!

S

shekaniah

Welcome! We have a lot in common. I have 5 kids, mostly grown. I have 2 granddaughters. I love gardening, crafts and sewing.
I love my dogs too! Live on 10 acres. Click on my user name and you can see my profile, and pictures of some of my dogs and flowers.
God Bless

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
Hello I'm glad you joined Christian Chat to fellowship with us.