New job paper work!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jun 10, 2020
How's everyone doing? Thanks in advance for those of you who prayed for my new job offer. Praise Jesus...I received the job offer to start May 30th. Thank You Lord Jesus!

I have submitted paperwork for background and submitted my drug test (I know I am fine as I don't do any drugs or smoke and Glory be to Jesus, I don't have any criminal background). I am just waiting for the third party company to verify my information.

I want to have everything cleared before my start date so that I can fill out my W2s and receive my work equipment.

Brothers and Sisters, please place this in prayer for me.

Thanks and Blessings in advance.

Your brother in Christ,

-Angel

Gojira

Jul 20, 2021
Mesa, AZ
How's everyone doing? Thanks in advance for those of you who prayed for my new job offer. Praise Jesus...I received the job offer to start May 30th. Thank You Lord Jesus!

I have submitted paperwork for background and submitted my drug test (I know I am fine as I don't do any drugs or smoke and Glory be to Jesus, I don't have any criminal background). I am just waiting for the third party company to verify my information.

I want to have everything cleared before my start date so that I can fill out my W2s and receive my work equipment.

Brothers and Sisters, please place this in prayer for me.

Thanks and Blessings in advance.

Your brother in Christ,

-Angel
What is the nature of your new job?

Jun 10, 2020
Thanks to you all for the prayers!! My background and drug test were cleared!

Praise Jesus!

Have a blessed day, friends!

Jan 3, 2023
The waiting game for paperwork and verification can be nerve-wracking, but it sounds like you're handling it with grace and patience. Trusting in the process and leaning on your faith will surely bring you peace during this time of anticipation.

I'll certainly keep you in my thoughts and prayers as you wait for the third-party company to verify your information.

And if you ever find yourself curious about other medical career opportunities or seeking guidance in your professional path, all medical careers in one place is an invaluable resource to explore.