NEW life in Korea

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
N

nixter

Hey guys.

Please pray for me. I am leaving to start my new job in Korea. I am very ecxcited and really wnat to do it. Its my dream....but suddently im struggling so much....i really need prayer to keep focussed and my eyes on the Lord.

Please pray for me

I

Indubitably

Father we bring nixter before you today asking your blessing on his new venture. Lord, be with him every mile of the way. We know you have a plan for his life, a plan to prosper him as he submits to you and follows you completely, Lord. Touch his life and efforts and may he be a blessing in this new job. Father, place solid Christians around him in this new place to lift him up and support him in his walk with You! May he realize always, that You are his source for every need in his life. We commit him to your love and grace, in the name of Jesus, Amen!

T

Timofree

praying bro! Know God has good things for you there, because He said so :)

hellopeople

Jun 2, 2012
I pray its what you imagined it to be and that God has a Sovereign purpose for you being there, but ultimately God decides your steps, may God bless you and the course wherewith he would have you to take.

Proverbs 16:9
The heart of man plans his way, but the LORD establishes his steps.

Proverbs 19:21
There are many devices in a man's heart; nevertheless the counsel of the LORD, that shall stand.

Proverbs 20:24
Man's goings are of the LORD; how can a man then understand his own way?

Jeremiah 10:23
O LORD, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Take these words to heart my friend. Remember the lord in all you do and he will bring success. Fits exactly for you i think.

S

shekaniah

Praying you will prosper and bring joy,
God Bless, Shekaniah

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying for you and all you need in Jesus's name with praise and thanksgiving.

God bless
pickles

P

psychomom

Abba, here is nixter, Your beloved child. ♥
I thank You for him, and for this new venture You are taking him into.
Your son wants to be sure his eyes are fixed on the Lord Jesus,
isn't that wonderful? :)
Thank You for placing this desire in his heart,
and thank You that You will be sure he has it.
Please, Abba, allow no distraction, because You love him.

I ask that You prepare his way, and place good people in places
he will be. Direct him to the local assembly You have for him,
and help with the homesickness when it comes.
Lord, may he keep in contact with the believers he loves at home,
and make many new friends where You send him,
so that his joy will be full, and he will bring all the good things
You have made for him before he ever knew he would be going. ♥
May he bring the Lord Jesus to the lost, and to the saved alike.
So that He will be glorified, and many will speak His praise,
in Jesus' Name, I thank You, beloved Abba!
May He take Hope with him everywhere, and may his own heart
be filled with it.