New Member looking to get closer to Jesus

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

Daflo_08

My name is David, I am twenty one years old and I am not currently satisfied with my life. I know that I need Jesus to unlock my full potential and live a happy life. In my opinion, I fell as though I am a very self oriented person and this is something I pray will change. Jesus is welcome into my heart now. This is the beginning of my journey.

G

Grateful2Be4Given

Welcome and God Bless you David! :)

You took the biggest step towards changing your life already by inviting our good Lord in. :) I hope you enjoy CC and appreciate that you are sharing your journey with the rest of us! :D

K

Kris3

Welcome David! I hope you really enjoy this site and really use it as a tool to help you connect with other Christians and grow closer to God. If you ever are feeling down, need encouragement, or just need prayer let us know! :)

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and do not lean on your own understandings. In all you ways acknowledge Him and He will make straight your paths."
Proverbs 3:5-6

E

Eugene

My name is David, I am twenty one years old and I am not currently satisfied with my life. I know that I need Jesus to unlock my full potential and live a happy life. In my opinion, I fell as though I am a very self oriented person and this is something I pray will change. Jesus is welcome into my heart now. This is the beginning of my journey.
Hi, welcome to christian chat man, Jesus will surely bless you but you have got to have faith my brethren. :)

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
Hello David welcome to Christian Chat.

P

Phoenix

Hi David!! Words of wisdom for you, Die to yourself daily take up your cross DAILY and follow Jesus. make that decision daily that today i am gonna live for God. In my words, my actions, my walk, my music, my life! my relationships. give it all over to him!! it is hard, not gonna lie but it is ohh so worth it brother!!! I pray God blesses you!

S

Shaun

What a wonderful step, that of inviting Jesus Christ into your heart. This is the most important step that you will ever EVER make in your entire life. God loves you so much, and by taking this stand you have made all of heaven rejoice and the devil TURN AND RUN because he has lost another soul, bless you!
Shaun

M

Monkey2406

I assure you, you will find what your looking for In Jesus I'm Glad you took That All Important step You will be amazed where God will take you :) God bless you.

C

CariLynn

Want to talk just message me and i can help:)

S

shekaniah

Welcome to CC! Glad you are here!
I will pray that God fills you with His fruit and wisdom!
In Jesus name amen