New Member Looking to Reconnect to the Faith

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Deuteronomy

Jun 11, 2018
Hi Christina (@dreamer3755), and welcome to CChat. I'm glad that you found us and decided to join in the discussions too :giggle:

May God bless you as you seek Him/seek to reconnect to the Christian faith.

~Deut

John 5
24 Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Nice to meet you and glad to have you join in! God bless you!

SoulWeaver

Oct 25, 2014
Hi Christina and welcome. I hope you will be edified and find many friends here.
I had a Christian friend whose name was Christina, we unfortunately lost contact, but your name brings remembrance and joy to my heart.

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Hi Everyone, I'm Christina.
So glad you have come to CC. So glad to be able to tell you that Jesus loves you and so do we. He wants relationship, not religion!:) Isn't that the best kind of news their is? PTL!!!!:)