New member with a broken heat

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I think they key to the problem is that he is lazy and not fit to be your husband, if he layed around for 3 full years doing nothing, he is a bum, pure and simple, he is not going to change , he is disrecpetful to you, and it is very obvious to to those on the outside looking in, he needs to be on his own, so that he can grow up. My advice it to dump him asap.
MY thoughts exactly.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
I am terribly sorry for your pain. Without knowing more about you and your husband and many other things, none of us are qualified to give advice on staying or not.

I will do as you ask and simply pray for you.

Dear Heavenly Father, I lift up this hurting daughter of Yours. Please comfort her with Your beautiful Presence, and give her wisdom, and discernment regarding her marriage. Put a heart of Godly sorrow and repentance in her husband and heal these people. In Jesus Sweet Name I pray.

Lorettamarie

Mar 22, 2017
Its times like this that we can truely learn to lean on god the most, when their is no other way to get through and we have to let everything go and just trust and hope and put all our faith in god our father.
When we truely let god and throw ourselves on the grace and mercy on god is when he is able to move and do the greatest things, faith is the currency of heaven and our greatest faith often comes from our greatest need

If any of you lacks wisdom [to guide him through a decision or circumstance], he is to ask of [our benevolent] God, who gives to everyone generously and without rebuke or blame, and it will be given to him.
JAMES 1:5 AMP
http://bible.com/1588/jas.1.5.AMP

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
This coming from a person who is upset over people not wanting to go camping with you and your hubby.. lol.. You need to take your own advice here, Kim. :)

In 10 years from now you'll think "Ah who cares" after a while it wont bother you. But it takes couple years

Dan58

Nov 13, 2013
Hurtingheart;3025111d I have been faithful said:
He wasn't doing nothing for 3 years, he was chasing another woman :)

There have been several examples of women on here who bend over backwards to please their husbands. Its almost like they spoil them so much that they create an irresponsible baby who inevitably plays them for a fool. When you wait on someone hand and foot, do everything for them, and require nothing of them, the results often create an over-indulged selfish man who won't grow-up. "But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel." (1 Timothy 5:8).

Sometimes, when a man knows that your forgiveness is automatic, you inadvertently remove his incentive to straighten up.. Try giving him an ultimatum, forgiveness comes AFTER he gets a job, remains faithful, and can take a bath without your assistance :)... jmo