New one here!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

angelwings123

Am new here..just looking for friends to give me spiritual guidance and help..hope I've come to the right place!

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
Merry Christmas and welcome to Christian Chat. ;)

A

angelwings123

Thank you and wish you a merry Christmas too!

C

cancercuredreamer

Merry Christmas! :) I'm new here. Hellooooooo! God bless.

S

Sam231

Hi - welcome! I only just joined recently. None of my friends are believers and I need some Christian fellowship and I happened on this website. Am too hoping it is the right place!

T

Tobby17

Welcome to CC :) :)..

You'll meet a lot of nice people here and ofcourse the opposite..

PS: i've got to be nicest guy on here :p :p :D :D

L

LynnJ

Hi Angelwings, welcome to CC Chat. There are a lot of great Christian folks here, and we enjoy getting to know each other and encouraging one another. For specific spiritual guidance, your local pastor might be the best choice. In person is usually the most beneficial, when possible.

I hope you enjoy making some new Christian friends. :)

L

LynnJ

Hi Cancercuredreamer, and welcome to CC Chat!

L

LynnJ

Hi Sam, welcome to CC Chat! Glad you found us, and I hope you enjoy the Christian fellowship here.

S

shekaniah

Welcome to all!!! Hope you are blessed with new friends!