New one:)))

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
N

Nanabell

Hey I'm new here just wanted to say hi:)) I'm from Massachusettes an wanted to join a chat group wondering how many from my State? So any topic welcome really wanting to meet new people:)))

S

shekaniah

Hi! Sorry not from your side of North America, but that does not mean we can't correspond with one another.
Go look at my personal profile, and see if we have anything in common. God Bless

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
Hello nice meeting you, hope you enjoy christian chat.

D

dancingfortheLord

Hello Nanabell!
Welcome to CC! Nope, not from your side of the world, but it looks like a great place to visit one day. Hope you enjoy CC.

S

Spiritfilled

Welcome my sister in Christ, I hope the Holy Spirit fills you and brings good fellowship your way. Just remember not everyone in chats agree so don't take it personal if some one disagrees with you. Just love as Christ loves you and make a home for yourself for many brothers and sisters in Christ await you, God Bless you.