New to all of this - Nervous and confused.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

josh123

lets take a look at the evolution theory again.. how do you think we got here? on this earth do you think the universe just got bored and say one time " i'm gonna explode and create something " do you actually think we are just living in this world to just enjoy a 100 years and then die forever, do you actually think we just.. existing for existing sake? look at the human body of how incredible it is look how perfectly we were made our image, do you think NOTHING can make something so PERFECT how would the UNIVERSE have knowledge about WHAT to make? think about that how would the universe know to make us in this specific image or to make our species intelligent why doesn't all the animals talk? you gotta bring these things into thought can't just rule out this because of your unbelief, can you explain the devil then? we see witchcraft all around people selling their souls to the devil, and if they have a devil they obviously has to have a god... but it's not your fault or anyone fault we were made blind can't help it but you have to have hope there is something greater than you and me and that hope will turn into faith

J

josh123

[video=youtube;5XBbJl_49B4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XBbJl_49B4[/video] look at these videos.. do you actually think someone can just convert just like that or just change their mind and make a 360 degree turn from their belief? no... it's god that changes these people... god changed me also and i tell my testimony to anyone that i can no one could've talk to me i was too busy enjoying life i didn't care about anything like why would i just turn a christian when i was prospering in the world and having " fun " IT'S GOD that made me who i am today because i choose to believe! despite all the things i was doing deep down I KNEW that there was more to life than just EXISTING and waiting to die.. noooo this life is just a shadow it's in vain this is a temporary location this isn't our home, we're made to lose but to see who is worthy enough to choose the right path