New to chat, sometimes too quiet around here

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

LoisM

Hello people. Retired, tired and widowed. Love Christian music and love the Lord. Many sad years and some happy times. Enjoy Christian fellowship and church. God has blessed me with great books and authors who have walked the walk. This is new so don't expect a lot of me. Granddaughter calls me "techy grandma".

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
LoisM hello welcome to Christian Chat.

L

LoisM

thx .. I checking everything out. There is a lot in here

F

Forgiven66

Hello LoisM, and welcome to Christian Chat. I like your granddaughters nickname for you.

L

LoisM

Thank you. Guess I am the senior member. But it's great to see so many members sharing their faith and fellowship.