new to chat

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

Rosy123

Hello my nickname is Rosy I am new to all this chat stuff but hope to get lots of good incite and study up on my doctrine. God bless you all and chat with you soon.

C

Chezz

Welcome to CC:)

R

Rosy123

thank you. I am kind of confused still with all this chat stuff. God willing I will be able to share with others my blessings and help them grow in love and faith. Thank you for the warm welcome. :)

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
thank you. I am kind of confused still with all this chat stuff. God willing I will be able to share with others my blessings and help them grow in love and faith. Thank you for the warm welcome. :)
hey rosy did you get the reputation comment I gave you? I hope to get to know you and hopefully we can be friends, there are also many wonderful ppl on here so I think you will love it here:)

R

Rosy123

Blain thank you for the reputation points, What in the world is a reputation point? :)

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Blain thank you for the reputation points, What in the world is a reputation point? :)
It's just something that that shows how much ppl like your posts. A lot of ppl are competitive and want high rep, but as for me I use it as something like a gift. You can like a post but I give rep as sort of a an upgraded like and sometimes I just like to give it as a gift like I did with you

V

VioletReigns

Hello Sister Rosy! Welcome to the family of God here at CC. :)

B

bluebirdchaser

Welcome to the site, Rosy! It's a pleasure to have you here :)

Nov 5, 2013
Hi Rosy. Welcome to hristian Chat. I hope you find many many good friends on here. I'm sure you will enjoy the site. Try posting in the forums and also try the online chat. I think you'll find that very interesting. God bless.

MartyrNdaMaKn

Jan 22, 2013
Hello and welcome Rosy, delighted to have you here. God Bless.

B

butterfly712

Hello Rosy and welcome,I hope you enjoy it here. :)