new to chat.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
W

wingchuncrazy

I hate God's ways but know that they work. I pray but no answer and am in desperate need but God doesnt care about whether I eat or live or pay bills or can pay rent. Im angry with God but am torn because I know I love him. I want to smash the daylights out of jesus but yet he has done so much good. I hate suffering and theres nothing I can do about it until this season is over. When will it end?

I

isoneedahug

There are ways to express frustration, and even the Lord encourages us to be honest with Him and tell Him when we're angry or when we just don't understand the why's. I understand you might need to vent, however, when someone says something as offensive and arrogant as "i want to smash the daylights out of Jesus" and writes Jesus with small letters, it just offends me and sucks all compassion out of me. He already bled to death on a cross an offered life eternal in paradise, he doesn't owe you diddly squat. I bid you good luck in disrespecting God.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I hate God's ways but know that they work. I pray but no answer and am in desperate need but God doesnt care about whether I eat or live or pay bills or can pay rent. Im angry with God but am torn because I know I love him. I want to smash the daylights out of jesus but yet he has done so much good. I hate suffering and theres nothing I can do about it until this season is over. When will it end?
This sounds like a love/hate relationship. Jesus has not done much good at all, but rather He is all good all of the time. Seems like you smashed him enough and He died for your sins as a result. You say you are angry at God but it sounds as if that you are really angry at yourself for your own shortcomings in life. You are certainly not the only one who is struggling with life. Perhaps you are crazywingchun or in the very least confused and hurt.

You came to the right place. Now check your attitude at the door and come inside. Welcome to Christian Chat!

M

MyPottersClay

The way to save a drowning person is to wait until they stop fighting and go limp.

W

wingchuncrazy

Cheers for feedback. Yep love hate relationship and lots of immaturity on my part. Been getting better as the years go by and for the first time really put my words out there to see what people would say. Since writing my last post Jesus just turned my whole bad situation on its head. Yes Ive repented and now Im praising Him. Sorry for any offense to those who read my last post. I get days like that and Im sure there will be more. Theres lots to say but cant fit it all here.

B

bluebirdchaser

I am so glad to hear that. I hope we can be there with you through all the bad days. Praise God for what he's doing. That is so wonderful to hear :)

W

wingchuncrazy

Thanks bluebird. I do have a bi polar disorder which doesn't help my cause. Thankyou for your kind words.